• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RAAF Hawk 127 buzzing downtown and beaches

J

jollyjacktar

Looks like it was a blast.

https://youtu.be/RXkAxviBAtg

That was pretty darn cool...

Thanks for taking 45 minutes away from my life, as I went from that cool video to another, and another, and another...sigh.  It's 7:30pm already?  damnit.  Thanks Jolly  ;)

jollyjacktar said:
Looks like it was a blast.

Just one - what's the Australian equivalent of a Canada Goose? probably some sort of huge, poisonous, reptilian, flying spider - away from a multiple-fatality blast.

Loachman said:
Just one - what's the Australian equivalent of a Canada Goose? probably some sort of huge, poisonous, reptilian, flying spider - away from a multiple-fatality blast.

Wedgetail Eagle.  Thankfully, not native to that part of Australia (I think).  Those things are big.

Dimsum said:
Wedgetail Eagle.  Thankfully, not native to that part of Australia (I think).  Those things are big.

With scaly wings, toxic fangs, and the ability to spin webs capable of snaring kangaroo-sized prey, right?

Loachman said:
With scaly wings, toxic fangs, and the ability to spin webs capable of snaring kangaroo-sized prey, right?

Haha...sure.

Loachman said:

Well, no. But they have been known to swoop on and carry off small pets.

Back