• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RAAF Hawk 127 buzzing downtown and beaches

J

jollyjacktar

Guest
Looks like it was a blast.

https://youtu.be/RXkAxviBAtg

 

CBH99

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Reaction score
573
Points
890
That was pretty darn cool...

Thanks for taking 45 minutes away from my life, as I went from that cool video to another, and another, and another...sigh.  It's 7:30pm already?  damnit.  Thanks Jolly  ;)
 

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
451
Points
980
jollyjacktar said:
Looks like it was a blast.

Just one - what's the Australian equivalent of a Canada Goose? probably some sort of huge, poisonous, reptilian, flying spider - away from a multiple-fatality blast.
 

dimsum

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
1,092
Points
940
Loachman said:
Just one - what's the Australian equivalent of a Canada Goose? probably some sort of huge, poisonous, reptilian, flying spider - away from a multiple-fatality blast.

Wedgetail Eagle.  Thankfully, not native to that part of Australia (I think).  Those things are big.
 

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Reaction score
451
Points
980
Dimsum said:
Wedgetail Eagle.  Thankfully, not native to that part of Australia (I think).  Those things are big.

With scaly wings, toxic fangs, and the ability to spin webs capable of snaring kangaroo-sized prey, right?
 

dimsum

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
1,092
Points
940
Loachman said:
With scaly wings, toxic fangs, and the ability to spin webs capable of snaring kangaroo-sized prey, right?

Haha...sure.
 

RDBZ

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
Loachman said:
With scaly wings, toxic fangs, and the ability to spin webs capable of snaring kangaroo-sized prey, right?

Well, no. But they have been known to swoop on and carry off small pets.
 
Top