• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question Concerning Medical Technician License Requirement

Firefly11

Inactive
Reaction score
I currently hold a class 5 probationary license in the province of Quebec. I read on the forces website that a valid drivers license with no restrictions is required. I've asked a recruiter if my probationary license is sufficient or if I must wait until the end of the 24 month probationary period, however they did not have an answer.

The current restrictions on a Quebec probationary license, which I believe aren't restrictions worth denying application until after 2 years, are: Probationary licence holders must have fewer than 4 demerit points entered on their driving record and are prohibited from driving after drinking alcohol.

If anyone has any more information regarding this subject, that'd be great.

Thanks

Firefly11 said:
I currently hold a class 5 probationary license in the province of Quebec. I read on the forces website that a valid drivers license with no restrictions is required. I've asked a recruiter if my probationary license is sufficient or if I must wait until the end of the 24 month probationary period, however they did not have an answer.

The current restrictions on a Quebec probationary license, which I believe aren't restrictions worth denying application until after 2 years, are: Probationary licence holders must have fewer than 4 demerit points entered on their driving record and are prohibited from driving after drinking alcohol.

If anyone has any more information regarding this subject, that'd be great.

Thanks

Far as I know, whilst the requirements say you need to have a "drivers licence", their is no distinction on the Class of licence.  At the end of the day, you need to be able to hold a DND 404 (DND Drivers Permit).  So you shouldn't be held up for something like that.

Back