• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Punishment Too HARSH

Booked_Spice

Inactive
Reaction score
Here is an article that I came across in the CBC. Well to say the least I was sickened by this and the reaction of our court system

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/05/31/pedophile-reduce.html

Well in my opinion the oringinal sentence was not hard enough.

Any thoughts?

With any luck this will get appealed and go before the wisemen(people) in Ottawa. 

"There was no violence, such as gagging, threatening or hitting the child," Judge Lise Côté wrote.

Côté cited the man's young age and the fact that he has only one other criminal conviction (for sexually assaulting another child when he was 17).

How enlightened of a judge to consider forced sex a non violent crime >:( and a repeat offender okay because he's not old and lecherous :-X

>:( This is where the grand ideas of living in a civil society and all that becomes really difficult. I look out my office window and see all those empty telephone poles...sigh

I knew there was some features I liked about the Afghani legal system.

I think a good down home old fashion stoning would be an apt punishment.  The added advantage in Canada the women's aim would not be obscured by a burka

That's crazy. I hate this argument: "the fact that he has only one other criminal conviction (for sexually assaulting another child when he was 17)."  >:(

Like that's a good reason for reducing the sentence. God knows how many other children he did this to and didn't get caught. He has obviously been a perv for years.

So it's ok to be sick, just don't be the sickest eh? Nice message to the population eh? WTF...

Infidel-6 said:
I knew there was some features I liked about the Afghani legal system.

I think a good down home old fashion stoning would be an apt punishment.  The added advantage in Canada the women's aim would not be obscured by a burka

Is it wrong that I laughed at this? ;D

I would suggest that this "gent" should be made a godfather of the Judge's daughter.... and then be encouraged to spend some "quality time" with the young lady.

Make the bugger a Eunoch & am then willing to consider going lenient with him

Another case where street or Mob justice would certainly be appropriate.....

sadly this sack of weakness will probabbly still get off easy no matter what...

though I like to hope that the Supreme Court will drop the hammer on him.... several times...

Well I Know how I would punish him. But it would not be politically correct in describing my actions on this forum.

Still what is this world coming to if we let trash like this back out on the streets. Well I guess these criminals have more rights then the children of today's society. :threat: :threat:

Armymedic said:
That would be too harsh...15 yrs, not so much.
too harsh? For pedophilia? Raping children? When it'[s been proven that pedophiles cannot stop, even when chemically castrated? When it's been determined that the ONLY cure is death? When it's been proven that a child that is sexually molested grows up to become a child molester?

No. Death to Baby-rapists. Stop it now. End the cycle before more children are raped and go on to perpetuate the sickness. Hang 'em, shoot 'em, stone 'em, have them trampled to death by elephants, whatever, but kill them. I volunteer.

edited for the many typos. I get a tad riled when it comes to kids.

I agree 100 percent para...

Do you know that most of the people serving time for this kind of crime, they are placed in isolation and not allowed to be with the main population. I wonder why this is hmm could it be that they would not make it out alive. I think we should just throw them to the lions and see how they like it.

No violence, eh? Ten minutes with him and there would be violence a plenty.

paracowboy said:
too harsh? For pedophilia? Raping children? When it'[s been proven that pedophiles cannot stop, even when chemically castrated? When it's been determined that the ONLY cure is death? When it's been proven that a child that is sexually molested grows up to become a child molester?

No. Death to Baby-rapists. Stop it now. End the cycle before more children are raped and go on to perpetuate the sickness. Hang 'em, shoot 'em, stone 'em, have them trampled to death by elephants, whatever, but kill them. I volunteer.

edited for the many typos. I get a tad riled when it comes to kids.

Para....i hear ya man....

I can't work with PC's anymore.....strains my professionalisim to the limit

SB

This Freak of nature should not be allowed to continue breathing the same air as we do . People who do these sick horrible crimes to children should be  crucified  buts that just my two cents worth

Booked_Spice said:
I agree 100 percent para...

Do you know that most of the people serving time for this kind of crime, they are placed in isolation and not allowed to be with the main population. I wonder why this is hmm could it be that they would not make it out alive. I think we should just throw them to the lions and see how they like it.

Of course, even criminals have standards and deviants such as these give criminals a bad name. I smile at the thought of a convicted biker (a man with a children of his own perhaps?) sharing a cell with such a deviant. However, ours is a civilized nation and as such... You know the rest.

Booked_Spice said:
Here is an article that I came across in the CBC. Well to say the least I was sickened by this and the reaction of our court system

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/05/31/pedophile-reduce.html

Well in my opinion the oringinal sentence was not hard enough.

Any thoughts?

Welcome to my World, as the old saying goes, "QUEBEC KNOWS HOW".

After letting my stomach cease its heaving, I thought I'd put my two cents worth in......9mm surgical castration sounds about right.  Then again I think the Muslims have some excellent punishments, most of them include amputation of offending appendages.  The *guy* (using the term loosely) mustn't have been army becuase it looks like he make it to court! on his own feet!  Now I'm going to hug my kids and tell them that I love them.  :salute:

Back