• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Promotion paperwork timeline.

cmdj1982

Reaction score
Anyone have an average guess to how long an official promotion is taking to process at the moment?

My promotion will be effective back to 27 Apr and it's been almost 2 months at this point. My Unit AdminO has said they're fine with me wearing my new rank before the paperwork arrives, but it still feels weird doing so. I'm an OCdt wearing my 2Lt and some people here still refer to me as Cadet since it still says so on my DWAN email and they are none the wiser. I walk around all day fearing I'm going to be found out and fined (lol). I just want this thing to be official before I go on course in a few weeks because I don't think I'll be able to wear my 2Lt's then, even if it's distance learning...

I guess I got my answer...

Quite literally just finished being in a Unit meeting to receive my official promotion to 2Lt from our CO. Weird how that works sometimes... I guess it's roughly 2 months to process then. hahaha

Back