• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems with revision eyeware + prescription inserts

Smackimus

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been noticing that my issued ballistic eyeware + prescription insert system have an issue with chronic fogging. The issued anti-fogging spray & cloth doesn't seem to be helping much, anytime I move at a pace faster than a jog, my vision changes to a view of grey.  >:( Its especially bad during colder weather.

Can anyone recommend aftermarket products that have worked for them?

Also, are there any thoughts on croakies as retainers for prescription civie eyeware?

http://www.outdoorpros.com/Prod/Croakies-BLACK-Croakies-Originals-Black/34903/Cat/1382

Cheers!

I find that regular, ordinary hand soap is a good anti-fog agent. Lather up your hands and carefully clean your inserts and lenses. You should remain fog free for several hours.

I found the anti-fog cloth worked fine on both the issued eyewear and my Revision goggles. On cold mornings, I'd give the inside a quick wipe and there was some initial fogging when I first put them on, but once it disippated, it was fine for the rest of the day.

Back