• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prince Harry may be training in Alberta: reports

I wish i still over there, i'm a big monarchist and can you imagine throwing a boxer to Prince Harry? It'd be bloody awesome.
isn't he still with that Zimbabwean girl Chelsie something? Or has that fallen over?
I reckon GeorgeD has a decent point, how easy would it be to feed the press the occasional old photo and tell them some story. Make the picture involve a big night out and they'd be happy as. Kind of like how they used Patton during and before Normandy except totally different...ok, i'm trying to think of some situation where its been done before and thats the best i've got.
I really do hope he goes over and can do this, not just for himself but for all of us and the people back home to maybe be a little inspired to do their duty as well.

BlackAdder, you should know that Wednesday night is a great night to go to the bar when your a soldier, in the same way that Monday, Tuesday, thursday, Friday and Saturday are as well. Sunday's a day off though, we're not Heathens!
Good Luck Sir, if those are the Barmaids Royalty pull then i'm no longer Eamon Hale, you can call me His Highness Prince Edward!

Blackadder1916 said:
Prince Harry chats up Calgary bartender
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=83e4d057-0890-4f94-ae7e-721302e42131&k=18817

Yrys said:
Prince Harry chats up Calgary bartender

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=d67642b5-6ca2-42a4-a31f-0ae7cc7d3905&k=66498

Department of Redundant Redundancies reports coming in now.........

Hale said:
BlackAdder, you should know that Wednesday night is a great night to go to the bar when your a soldier, in the same way that Monday, Tuesday, thursday, Friday and Saturday are as well. Sunday's a day off though, we're not Heathens!

Well aware of the drinking habits of soldiers.  The point however is that Suffield is approx 250km away from the bar referred to in the article.  While the bright lights of Calgary do beckon the soldiers at Suffield, they are more apt to visit the fleshpots of Medicine Hat (45km) when they feel a need for wine, women and song, especially if they have to be back on base in the morning.

250km? So a taxi is fairly out of the question isnt it? I didnt know it was that far out, i thought Calgary was to Suffield like Pembroke is to Petawawa (my sincerest apologies to all those people who call Calgary home and have also experianced Pembroke).
My Albertan Geography is a tiny bit blunt which isnt surprising as its never been sharpened.

Hale said:

You must come out to the east coast b'y. Let's take a visit to old St. John's.

Heathens...??? lord gee thundering! Gives ya head a shake.  ;D

Back