• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Prince Andrew's Military Roles (Updated To Show His "Stripped" Status)

No, because I couldn't give less of a shit why someone I don't know form Adam's arsehole had marital problems 30 years ago. again, haven't you had some shitty friends in the past?
If you haven't had any shitty friends in the past then maybe you're the....oh wait...damn!

If you haven't had any shitty friends in the past then maybe you're the....oh wait...damn!

Maybe its just me, but if people turn out to be that kind of shitty I don't keep them around as friends or otherwise.

. . . if he's found guilty . . .

Just a remainder. The Duke of York is not facing a criminal charge in the publicized legal proceedings against him; statutes of limitation (in the United States) have made him safe from that possibility. It is a civil case, i.e. he's being sued. There will be no verdict of guilty or not guilty, just a decision of the jury finding in favor of either the plaintiff or the defendant, determining liability and the amount of money damages. There'll be no hanging, drawing or quartering except metaphorically in the media, on sites such as this and socially if family, friends and acquaintances have any measure of decency.

Speaking of Randy, one can only wonder why the nickname "Randy Andy" was bestowed. I suppose like most nicknames it had no foundation in anything real.

Speaking of Randy, one can only wonder why the nickname "Randy Andy" was bestowed. I suppose like most nicknames it had no foundation in anything real.
Did y’all know he invited Epstein to his daughter’s birthday party? Why in heavens name did he do that? 🤫

For some reason I think he got it as early as Lakefield but in any case his and Anne's reputation are just rumours for the most part notwithstanding the lawsuit

He was well known to 'shag for Britain' as far back as the 80s:

Prince Andrew's 'randy' military nickname revealed in explosive Maxwell tell-all​

PRINCE Andrew's military nickname was linked to his reported womanising ways as an ITV documentary explored the Duke of York's alleged links to Ghislaine Maxwell.​

Journalist Annette Witheridge appeared on ITV's "Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile" and discussed what the Duke of York was like as a young royal and before he was married. Ms Witheridge remarked he was a "dashing prince" who was a confident military man in the Navy. But the documentary noted how Prince Andrew "put his bachelor days behind him" when he married Sarah Ferguson and claimed he was known as "Randy Andy" among his friends.

It was claimed that a journalist had referred to the Duke of York as "Randy Andy and His Web of Armcandy" as he was always seen with beautiful women. The documentary also claimed that Andrew may have had a closer relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell than was first believed.

Buckingham Palace royal protection officer Paul Page told the documentary: “From the way she was allowed to enter and exit the palace at will, we realised... suspected, that she may have had an intimate relationship with Prince Andrew.”

He's (allegedly) set to talk ...
Britain's Prince Andrew will give evidence next month in the sex abuse lawsuit brought by Virginia Giuffre, a source close to the prince said on Saturday.

The Duke of York, who denies accusations that he sexually abused Giuffre two decades ago when she was 17, will speak under oath in London, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.

"We agreed to voluntarily produce the Duke for a deposition on March 10. Despite repeated requests, Ms. Giuffre still hasn't committed to a date or location for her deposition," the source told Reuters ...

Latest update: Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case

Perhaps this is just me but I don't think that he can every clear his name and honour. He will forever be tainted with his association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, disastrous BBC interview, his statement about being unable to perspire due to his war time experiences, and alleged sexual assault with Ms. Virginia Giuffre.

I don't think that Prince Charles will ever allow him to have a public role ever again.

Having said that nothing can take away his bravery under fire during the Falklands War. I think that it was his hubris and poor judgement that got himself in trouble.

Most organizations are a cross section of the society they represent. The Royal Family, although some would afford them god-like status, are flesh and bone like the rest of us. You'll have unsavory people do unsavory things and get called on it.

What changes with a thing like the Royal family is that those unsavory people can either be allowed to continue on like nothing happened, to the detriment of their collective image; or they can deal with it internally, so as to cut off the hand to save the body.

Prince Andrew is damaged goods, regardless of his previous successes. I think it right for him to be exiled to his estate and no longer attached to The Firm.

Most organizations are a cross section of the society they represent. The Royal Family, although some would afford them god-like status, are flesh and bone like the rest of us. You'll have unsavory people do unsavory things and get called on it.

What changes with a thing like the Royal family is that those unsavory people can either be allowed to continue on like nothing happened, to the detriment of their collective image; or they can deal with it internally, so as to cut off the hand to save the body.

Prince Andrew is damaged goods, regardless of his previous successes. I think it right for him to be exiled to his estate and no longer attached to The Firm.

And then there's 'Steady Eddie' e.g. You can turn a frog into a Prince, but you can't turn a Prince into a Royal Marine ;)

How Prince Edward and Sophie Evolved From P.R. Blunders to Become Key Frontline Royals​

The queen’s youngest son and his wife endured harsh scrutiny of everything from his love of theater to their lavish wedding registry—but in time, they’ve emerged as central figures for the future of the monarchy.

But it was Prince Edward’s next misstep that would turn him into a royal laughingstock. In June 1987, he spearheaded the much-maligned TV special The Grand Knockout Tournament, which featured Prince Andrew, Sarah Ferguson, and Princess Anne clowning around in Tudor costumes as celebrities like John Travolta and Sheena Easton competed in a series of events, including hurling hams at one another and dressing as giant chess pieces, to benefit charity.

While Prince Edward, overseeing the broadcast dressed as “one of Shakespeare’s lesser jesters,” considered the event “the most extraordinary day in my life,” the media did not agree. At a press conference after the day’s events, Edward appeared taken aback when reporters refused to praise the event.

Despite this misstep, considered one of the palace’s greatest P.R. disasters to date, according to Seward in Prince Philip Revealed, Edward soon found work with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s the Really Useful Group as a production assistant. Perhaps because of his choice of career, rumors about his sexuality began to follow him, with Christopher Hitchens claiming his nickname was “Dishcloth Doris,” as Kitty Kelley writes in The Royals.

Back