• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Photos of dog-masked soldiers in bondage gear while in uniform under investigation

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've heard the term 'Dog Faces' applied to US soldiers before but...

The photos, which have appeared on social media, show male soldiers in uniform, or parts of uniforms, wearing dog masks, leather and chains.​

Soldiers who wore bondage gear and dog masks in sexually explicit photos while in uniform are under investigation, the Army confirmed Monday.

The photos, which have appeared on social media, show male soldiers in uniform, or parts of uniforms, wearing dog masks, leather and chains. Some of the photos depict poses of submission and sexual acts. Another photo shows a soldier in combat fatigues wearing the dog mask on an airfield.

Some of the photos appeared on Twitter Friday. The soldiers are based in Hawaii.

Internal Pentagon email traffic obtained by USA TODAY shows Army officials believed some of the photos appear to have been taken at a base gym in Hawaii. The source of the email was not authorized to release it. The email notes that reactions to the photos has been "hyper politicized."

20221210_013134.jpg

pulp fiction gimp GIF

Fun fact, a dominatrix doesn't actually have any form of intercourse, they don't even get naked. Its all about dominance of the client. Some wanna be beat up, some walked like a dog and many things in between. Humans are a weird creature.
Could she support a client who wanted to dress up like a general and then be told what to do by an ex-drama teacher? 🤔

Could she support a client who wanted to dress up like a general and then be told what to do by an ex-drama teacher? 🤔

I wasn't the best BF in the world at the time and we definitely don't talk anymore lol So I really can speak for her at this time.

Thank you for sharing your lived experience.

I'm not into it, but she sure made some good coin. Paid for a lot of nights out and trips for us lol

I'm not into it, but she sure made some good coin. Paid for a lot of nights out and trips for us lol
I have a friend who is a full time sugar baby, basically. And yeah, she makes substantially better money than most of the people in our friend group!

Oh how life could have been different if I was just born a hot girl 😅

(Those damn wind turbine repair engineers blow us all out of the water…)

Back