• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Phase 2 Officier d'Infanterie

Halfdog

Inactive
Reaction score
Bonjour!
Voilà mon premier message sur le forum et j'espère que vous pourrez m'éclairer.

Je fais actuellement mon QMB dans la réserve comme élève-officier, en même temps que mon BAC. Et j'aimerais savoir comment ce passe la phase 2 à GageTown. Les dates normales habituelles.

Ma chaine de commandement n'a pas ces informations, car le commandant de cours à fait cette formation il y a longtemps et est le seul officier du QMB.

Merci! :)

Someone at your unit, with access to a DND computer, should be able to login, connect to CTC Gagetown and get the latest dates for all courses--if the dates are set. If you have an account you can do it yourself or get the permanent staff to tell you how.  You have to be on the defence network which is closed to we civilians. Good luck.

Thanks for the quick reply!

The dates are not out yet.

I Need them because, my wife have to schedule her summer vacations next week. So, I just have to know, approximately, if the formation is late summer (July, August) or sooner (May, June). And if the base theach only one time in the summer or two.

Sorry if I'm not clear.

Merci pour la réponse rapide!

Les dates ne sont pas encore sorties.

J'en ai besoins, car ma conjointe doit prendre ses vacances d'été la semaine prochaine. Une approximation serait la bien venu aussi. Si la formation, normalement, se passe tôt pendant l'été, mai et juin, ou plus tard juillet et août. Et si elle se donne qu'une seule fois ou s'il y a deux blocs.

Merci!

Back