• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Personality and Moral Injury Survey

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Self-managed eligibility check. Two clicks 'yes' and you're in.

This should guarantee great results ;)

Study Description​

“Exploring how personality is related to moral injury”

Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel and Veterans encounter unique challenges associated with their service. For example, the traumatic nature of the military environment places personnel at risk of moral injury. Despite its clinical importance, few studies have investigated risk factors associated with moral injury. Research is needed to understand whether differences in personality impact the development of moral injury among CAF Veterans.

No information on whether this study has been approved by an ethics board in advance.
Big red flag there.

No disclosure of where the funding for the study comes from.
Red flag number two.

A little googling (should not be necessary) suggests that a visiting scientist at the MacDonald Franklin OSI Research Centre, Bethany Easterbrook, has done prior research in this area.

Maybe it's just the site they're using doesn't disclose enough. But the absence of clearance and absence of info on who is paying for it are both huge reasons to not participate.

Maybe it's just the site they're using doesn't disclose enough. But the absence of clearance and absence of info on who is paying for it are both huge reasons to not participate.

I found the link in my FB feed ... I gotta do something about this kind of stuff winding up in there ;)

Oh, there should definitely be better disclosure.

Back