• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PEIR

In all seriousness, give me a list of who's email address you guys might want, or who is where, all that stuff and I can PM you the answers.

Shep, I know you are looking for Al T, Timmy S so far (he is on here, look for Scants) and anyone else's email or "where are they now" information, I will give you what I have.

Morning person steve?  there is nothing i miss less than getting up early and running until i vomited.....ahhhhhhhhh those were the days..........good ole recce sqn

CaseySheppard said:
Paul Weatherby still breathing?

Of course he is. You know full well that "oldest man" will outlive us all. He still works full time doing the land survey thing and a bunch of other extra curricular activities as well. Next time you go to the Island he would love to hear from you, I can PM you his number if you like. He still looks the same as the last time you might have seen him too. He also has a birthday coming in October as well. Cheers.

For those who don't know, Gramps immigrated to Upper Canada recently...hence why he is alittle slow on the draw  ;D

We could say the same about you Mud, since you went to HQ. Do you even know what mud looks like anymore?

Mud Recce Man said:
For those who don't know, Gramps immigrated to Upper Canada recently...hence why he is alittle slow on the draw   ;D
Arent you headed this way soon too?...lol

P.S. I was also out of town for a while thats one of thew many many reasons I am slow.

And when are you gracing the east coast with your presence again neil? I'd love to hear what kind iof white rap music you are listening to now.......................................................or we could just have a TV party

Perry said:
We could say the same about you Mud, since you went to HQ. Do you even know what mud looks like anymore?

You mean that stuff they put on the arm-ee twucks to make em look dirty...right?

Gramps said:
Arent you headed this way soon too?...lol

P.S. I was also out of town for a while thats one of thew many many reasons I am slow.

With luck the answer is "yes".

Across the pond again?

CaseySheppard said:
And when are you gracing the east coast with your presence again neil? I'd love to hear what kind iof white rap music you are listening to now.......................................................or we could just have a TV party

You will have to catch him between shift with the AMS.  I think he works every 3rd week or summin like that... ;D

CaseySheppard said:
As a matter of fact I am heading to New Brunswick this comming Sunday for about ten days. T.V Party, Six Pack its all good for me as long as we can all Rise Above.

Gramps , get a tan can't see that ever happening

wow alot of people on here I thought were dead

---willy

christ this is turning into a PEIR reunion!

Ok, Trivia time.

Cassie did or did NOT try to take a jeep to the 8CH smoker at Koots Hill in..92? and didn't quite make it.

The Regiment was Biv'd in Lavina (spelling?) woods....

True or False 

Hint - SSM Recce was "The Bear"  OC Recce was "Charlie T"

I remember it..was wondering who else did... ;)

Back