• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ontario Liberals OTL

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Well we are trying to get over the Ontario Provincial election where the Provincial Liberal Party won and then immediately broke every election promise they made, and continue to do so.   All old news.

With the Federal Liberals trying to pass the Same-Sex Marriage Bill in Parliament, we now have the Ontario Liberals trying to further screw up our minds and destroy our society.

Dalton McInty's party is trying to pass a Bill in the Ontario Legislature to change the wording of 73 Provincial Legislations to remove all references to gender.   Words such as Husband, Wife, Widow, Widower, Mister, Misses, Miss, etc will now be considered "Discriminatory" in Ontario.   With the Federal Liberals trying to give Gays and Lesbians the rights to be "Married", the Provincial Liberals are passing legislation to deny any reference to gender.   It makes my head spin.

I can see a gender non-specific term to replace husband or wife with spouse; but what would you think we can call a Widow or Widower?   Spouseless?   No; as then that could refer to any single person - oh!.......Now what do we now replace perSON or huMAN with?......Where will this all end?   My MPP must be an ALIEN!

No longer will we address people as "Mr. So-N-So", or "Miss Whatever", or "Madame", or PoliceMAN, or FireMAN, or HuMAN.   "HEY YOU!" may be the way we greet everyone in the Ontario of the future.   That'll really turn heads.

GW

Bag Lady would be the feMALE version of RUBINEAU I guess.

Bag PerSON could probably be shortened to BAGGIE......

George,
I didn't know that but funny thing was, as I was driving home last night, I was "seeking" on the car radio and hit a US  religious station that mentioned something about Canada, turned out it was the tail-end of a same-sex marriage sermon but just before he ended he had one more point and it was the decedent conspiracy to make everyone genderless.
No men, no women, no traits, just a bland mix of nothingness.....maybe I shouldn't have tuned him out quite so fast?

Da, Comrade Major.

I object to the use of the word human...it should be huperson.

I was kidding George.

If we were going to label me it might be a bit confusing given my recent rock opera.

Seriously before I ruin this.

I had one teacher, a female and an English teacher, and she was very adamant that the assumed gender should always be male..not out of some social dominance issue but just because that's the standard.

Back