• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Off To Bosnia

Gunner

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I‘m off to Bosnia (Op PALLADIUM Roto 7) on 5 Sep 00 and thought it would be prudent to let everyone know I will be away. While I‘m sure I‘ll be back as a regular reader/poster to this forum I‘d like to take the opportunity to thank Mike Bobbitt for the opportunity to be the moderator for the arty forum (alas it was pretty quiet for the last month). Keep up the good work on this site Mike, its an excellent website for army discussion.

I hope when I get back in April there will be alot of interesting reading for me to catch up on. If I get the chance I‘ll try to drop you all a line and let you know how things are going.

Cheers!

Have a safe tour. One of my reg force Engineer buddies leaves this weekend for six months over there. And another buddy comes back at the end of September. Quite the popular destination these days.

They ought to send our politicians on six month tours and see how much...oh well, we won‘t even there. Besides, I‘m not one to talk, never having gone myself.

Thanks again to Mike Bobbitt from me, too!

We‘ll do our best here to keep you entertained in about six months or so....

I just got the call yesterday that I‘m going on Roto 8. I‘m so
excited. I‘ll be announcing that I‘m leaving work today, work-up trg starts in 6 weeks.

Gunner, enjoy the experience! We‘ll miss your posts. Do your best and good luck.

Have a good tour. I have members from my unit going over with B Bty. Show them arty rules
Ubique

All the best to you, and everyone who‘s heading over there. Have a good tour; we‘ll miss your comments and insight.

Back