• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Night of fire !!!

Sepulchrave,

"Hit me baby one more time."
I love that video!  And such fine dancing too!  LOL.
Japanese television rocks.  I lived in Japan for 6 months and really miss the innocent fun of their television commercials, game shows and videos.

It might be as vapid as a Britney Spears video but they don't take themselves half as seriously.

.......wtf m8.......dont get me wrong, those girls were hot....but i could have done without the fat dude in a bikini.

Caleix

::)

Lol....

One thing I find amazing about Japanese, they always look so young, I wonder how old those girls really are??? Probably 45!!! Lol....

I dunno, then you see the "ancient" Japanese from Okinawa and they look like the epitome of old... But they're still walking, talking and doing what it is that is the stuff of life everyday, awesome people.

one of japans islands has the worlds highest life expectancy. people at 100 are out gardening and taking care of them selves to the same lever people at 70 are doing here.

its all about life styles.

I watched it and hit me, i think thats the first ??Music video??  to have a guy wearing less clothes then a woman. and yah, those girls are definetly good looking.

Back