• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

new to the forums

cihmitb

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce my self I am new to the forum. My name is Chris Moore , I'm 18 and I live in Montreal, basically my whole life I have known I wanted to join the army infantry, and now I am nearly there. I am in adult ed where I am finishing up some courses and then I am going to take a trade so I can get my high school leaving, because here if you have your French and English 5 and your math 4 and you do a trade you get your high school leaving so I figure I will take welding, and then when I finish that I will join the regular forces, but this summer I would like to join the reserves (that's if I pass my subjects right now otherwise I won't have enough credits) any ways I was just wondering if any body knew what reserve unit is â Å“betterâ ? black watch or royal Canadian grenadier  guards or also I think there's the royal montreal regiment, I do no speak French fluently so I would prefer an English speaking regiment and infantry for sure. Any ways just wanted to introduce my self and my situation and maybe get some advice from anyone. Thanks. cheers

I'm new to the forum too, sorry i Cant help you with the reserve question, but I could help you with the welding  if you had any questions, ( I am very qualified) anyway just wanted to say hi and introduce myself aswell.

Travis

Back