• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New small pack

Reaction score
I have finally had enough of the issued, crappy small pack and I want to go buy a new one.

Anyone has some good recommendations? Something that is of decent quality and will be durable in the field without being overpriced. Been shopping around but there is a wide price range. Anyone have good or bad experiences with certain Brands / models?

Thanks!

But did you have to Webbo it? ;)
No. In the artillery we only used that on our tan battledress "dress" web belts (to the point where you couldn't sit back in the TTC streetcar seats 'cause that would instantly turn them grungy). The 51 Pattern webbing was left au natural. We did paint our stripes white, brassoed the hell out of our cap badge and buckle, Vaselined our forage cap visors and kept our white lanyards immaculate.

🍻

We used Capo here manufactured by Capoline Co. Windsor, Ontario
I think we did too in Toronto although I think we all referred to it as "Blanco" which was the original Brit manufacturer. I know the crap we got for our brass was called "Brasso".

🍻

I think we did too in Toronto although I think we all referred to it as "Blanco" which was the original Brit manufacturer. I know the crap we got for our brass was called "Brasso".

🍻
Blanco is what we called the white stuff. IIRC. Capo was manufactured in Windsor, but it was used by the whole Cdn Army.

Damn, that’s a good discount, bought mine a few years ago. Highly recommend. Great for deployments and even week long stints away (dependant on kit needs). Issued CamelBak fits in seamlessly which is great when it’s hot out and doing Combat Force. When relatively empty can be used as carry on ‘Grey flights’ and CAL.

Back