• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New MND - Anita Anand

While the Defence Minister seems to have some good bones, our new Foreign Minister who should be leading the charge of getting a policy that DND will be able to support, is pretty much vacuous political hack.
We're in for more years of aimlessness.

While the Defence Minister seems to have some good bones, our new Foreign Minister who should be leading the charge of getting a policy that DND will be able to support, is pretty much vacuous political hack.
Couldn't agree more. Shocking pick.

....our new Foreign Minister who should be leading the charge of getting a policy that DND will be able to support, is pretty much vacuous political hack.
Given PMJT's track record of having to fire competent women who actually call him out, he apparently prefers vacuous political hacks.

I still think it speaks volumes that Gerald Butts walked away from Trudeau and the Liberal leadership.

Given PMJT's track record of having to fire competent women who actually call him out, he apparently prefers vacuous political hacks.

I still think it speaks volumes that Gerald Butts walked away from Trudeau and the Liberal leadership.

He did ?

Agreed, but symbolic gestures have meaning as well. I can't imagine Butts recommending the election rodeo.

Couldn't agree more. Shocking pick.
Just watching Power Play, and Chrystia Freeland pretty much admitted (in so many weasel words about balancing the cabinet for gender and diversity) that Marc Garneau lost his job as Foreign Affairs Minister because he was a white male. So this is what it has come down to now. Competency and merit are now officially dead.

You orbit the earth a thousand times…

Just watching Power Play, and Chrystia Freeland pretty much admitted (in so many weasel words about balancing the cabinet for gender and diversity) that Marc Garneau lost his job as Foreign Affairs Minister because he was a white male. So this is what it has come down to now. Competency and merit are now officially dead.
Competency and merit.. and Politicians? I think there is some kind of #DIV/0! error if you mentioned those words in the same sentence.

Back