• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Dress Regs 🤣

Not surprising in this day and age. A bunch of Ralph Wiggums "I'm special" kids.
I wouldn't necessarily blame the kids. I would blame the folks who were supposed to provide clear and direct messaging IRT what the operational and safety requirements that trump the national policy.

The CAF has been huge with the messaging that the Dress Regs were changing. Social media picked up on it too. If Bloggins doesn't know that "yeah... the directive as written states you need to be clean shaven because safety" well that's on the member's CoC for fucking up and not communicating that to their subordinates.

I'm sure you can fill a warehouse with the amount of Officers/WOs/SNCOs that didn't actually sit and the revised regs prior to them taking effect, let along explaining them to their troops properly.

Some of it is the troops too though. There was a Cpl at a Sqn on my wing last Nov telling Avrs they didn’t have to get their hair cut for Nov 11th because the regs were changing. Lol

They made a special visit to the SCWOs office. 🙂

I wouldn't necessarily blame the kids. I would blame the folks who were supposed to provide clear and direct messaging IRT what the operational and safety requirements that trump the national policy.

The CAF has been huge with the messaging that the Dress Regs were changing. Social media picked up on it too. If Bloggins doesn't know that "yeah... the directive as written states you need to be clean shaven because safety" well that's on the member's CoC for fucking up and not communicating that to their subordinates.

I'm sure you can fill a warehouse with the amount of Officers/WOs/SNCOs that didn't actually sit and the revised regs prior to them taking effect, let along explaining them to their troops properly.

You mean there was no podcast with complementary tik tok/ Instagram messaging? ;)

Some of it is the troops too though. There was a Cpl at a Sqn on my wing last Nov telling Avrs they didn’t have to get their hair cut for Nov 11th because the regs were changing. Lol

They made a special visit to the SCWOs office. 🙂

Wow that’s crazy. Haven’t seen an Avr for a long-long time.

Combat pants no longer require to bloused? Now they've went and crossed a line. I wonder if the Canex will have a fire sale on boot bands.

So, not sure this belongs here. As far as dress regs go, when do they design and issue the new jump smock with beer can shaped breast pockets?
64pat grenade pouch held two beer cans as I recall. The only redeeming feature of that webbing.

Back