• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

After too many beers, Piper told his GF he was going to end it - when she started laughing as he put the gun to his head, he replied "What you laughing at - you're next!"

MM

After an argument with his platoon warrant, 2nd Lieutenant Spoontoon attempts to prove that he can too find his butt with both hands and a map!

In an effort to dispel any doubt about his posession of OLQs, piper bought a case of moosehead and made folding lawn chairs his choice of living room furniture. Then he broke out his gun collection...this'll show 'em I have some class!

main.php

A month later... the thread lives.

Ok..  Vern is fair game.  Any takers!?

Trinity said:
When seeing that his wife was wearing CADPAT pants without a belt and mixing civilian dress with uniform, "Mr" Army Vern sighed, shook his head, and went back to painting rocks.

;D

I'll throw one of me up there for the wolves to munch upon. Acting as EnFor for an SQ course running.

IMGP0586.jpg

Re: ArmyVern pic

Needing cash to feed his frenzied fetish of watching the spin-dry cycle at the local laundromat, Mike Bobbit seeks the help of ArmyVern to pose for the new Army.ca calendar -- available in November.

*Note* This is an Army calendar and therefore will only feature one month of the entire year. The other 11 pages will be left blank as a constant reminder -- you shoulda' bought the t-shirt and not the %#?!$#* calendar.

IMGP0586.jpg

Jimmy quickly realized that the casting call for "Red Dawn Part II" that he had received was just his buddies being dicks again.

Back