• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

I was going to make another headline for that dude pouring water on himself but i just couldnt bring myself to post that pic again.....

Girls quit Drooling or we're gonna start putting up pics of girls with big boobs

"Pte Bloggins is loaned briefly to Energizer."

"Pte Bloggins is convinced that the Easter Bunny will not visit this year, and so puts together his most desperate plan yet."

Pte. Jenkins demonstrates the dangers of army colloquialisms after being told to get his 'Bunny' suit ready for the Gas Hut.

Cpl Thompson said:
Girls quit Drooling or we're gonna start putting up pics of girls with big boobs
Too late ;)
sexy-adult-costumes-army-outfit.jpg

"In honour of PRIDE WEEK, the latest recruits show up for training, but is that really a girl?"

keith_richards_portrait.jpg

von Garvin's "before" photo when enlisting in The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment"
php7Q2bYT

von Garvin wearing the latest field kit upon completion of recruit training with the "Plough Jockeys"
c1.jpg

The result's of von Garvin's TKT prior to doing a component transfer to the RCR (he passed)
thumbnail.jpg

and finally, von Garvin's final step in the UTPNCM: being prepared for commissioning!

Cpl Thompson said:
I was going to make another headline for that dude pouring water on himself but i just couldnt bring myself to post that pic again.....

You mean again right?
Im sure you meant again.

Cpl Thompson said:
Hey, there's already a boob thread...go enjoy that while we girls enjoy:

Shamrock said:

"Just cleaning up before change parade....I sure could use some help though....ladies?"

navymich said:
Hey, there's enough navy bashing on this site already without you starting too.Ā  :PĀ  LOL

Starting?Ā  You know better than that, lol

rmacqueen said:
Starting?Ā  You know better than that, lol

Okay, starting on HERE then...how's that for clarification. heheĀ  Bring it on. ;D

rmacqueen said:

Demonstrating yet again why the Navy should not be forced to wear CADPAT, OS Bloggins demonstrates the NOMEX Bunny suit suitable for Crossing the Line ceremonies ( ;)) and Banyans ;D

After his "special mission invite" Cpl Bloggins was informed that post to his photo shoot, he would be sent into the Middle East as a British Army Intel Technician aka BAIT... ;D

medic269 said:
After his "special mission invite" Cpl Bloggins was informed that post to his photo shoot, he would be sent into the Middle East as a British Army Intel Technician aka BAIT... ;D
I'll bite...oh you said baitĀ  ::)

HL

von Garvin said:
Too late ;)
sexy-adult-costumes-army-outfit.jpg

"In honour of PRIDE WEEK, the latest recruits show up for training, but is that really a girl?"

If thats a man, then theyre doing some good work with makeup... I used to work near Church and wellesley.... no matter how hard they tried you could still tell.....

thanks for putting up some estrogen VonGĀ  ;D

Back