• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval Officer's NEW High-Collar White Tunic

tsp141181

Inactive
Reaction score
FOR SALE!!

I have recently switched trades from MARS to Armour Officer and am looking to sell my High-Collar White Tunic (DEU No.1 Tropical a.k.a 1C or 1D). It is brand new, and has only been worn for about 5 minutes while I was having it tailored; it hasn't even been dry-cleaned as I've yet to have an event worth wearing it to (so it has not been damaged by steam).

INCLUDES:
*hidden zipper on the left side so that a sword may be carried on a sword belt underneath
*shoulder-board loops already stitched to mil standards
*buttons and button ring toggles for front and both breast pockets; small buttons for breast pockets are a pain to get as they are usually only required for epaulettes on Flag Officers' tunics
*gold bullion "CANADA" shoulder flashes are already stitched in correct place on both shoulders  (these separately cost up to $8 Cdn EACH before taxes & shipping, instead of the cheap white ones with yellow thread which are apparently not allowed and look out-of-place terrible)
*NOTE: The tunic can be ordered through an American company for $155 US before taxes and shipping; HOWEVER, it comes with American (not Canadian) buttons, does not come with CANADA shoulder flashes, and does not come with shoulder-board loops attached.

Neck - 17"
Chest - 45"
Neck to Shoulder - 7"
Shoulder to Shoulder (across Back) - 19"
Sleeve (Neck to Wrist) - 33"
Sleeve (Armpit to Wrist) - 18.5"
Waist - 42" (I'm not anywhere near 42" waist, but considering you'll have pants underneath and perhaps a sword belt a little room never hurts...also, it can be tailored)

I'm asking $140 plus shipping to wherever you are. If you're by any chance at CFB Esquimalt or vicinity, a pick-up could be arranged.

Regards,

Travis
puusa.ts@gmail.com

Back