• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MP's in the field

spr. mackinnon

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, I am currently a Sapper in the PRes., in grade 12, I am going to take police foundations in college.  And I am planning on going reg. force, MP is definetly looking like my number 1 or 2 choice.  I was just wondering how much field work, is done by MP's as oppossed to general policing dutieson base? Thanks

CHIMO :cdn:

It depends where you are posted.  If you are posted to a field platoon then you would likely do field work exclusively.  If you are posted to the guard house on any base and are in Patrols Section then you would be doing policing duties.   

yep........that pretty much sums it up.  Only thing I can think of is if your lucky (??) enough to get a field platoon, there are opportunities to be attach posted to the guardhouse to cover off taskings/leave, whatnot.

And the opposite is true, guardhouse located where there is a field platoon, might attach some troops to the field platoon for some ex. Either for shoring up numbers or MLOC.

Back