• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MP recruiting 2017/18/19

As for the two selections in December you stated, how many applicants per selection date get an offer?

Anyone waiting for the February 2019 MPAC sessions? I am hoping I get selected. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

I received an offer Tuesday! I get sworn in on the 18th and start basic Jan 14! It happened quicker thank I expected, to say the least.

meejye said:
I received an offer Tuesday! I get sworn in on the 18th and start basic Jan 14! It happened quicker thank I expected, to say the least.

Congrats!!!

Would appear Christmas came early this year for you. Best of luck on your courses.

coyote489 said:
Congrats!!!

Would appear Christmas came early this year for you. Best of luck on your courses.
It certainly did!!! Thank you so much [emoji16]

meejye said:

That is wicked! Congratulations! Have fun at BMQ, hopefully the rest of us will get offers soon.

Dl110930 said:
As for the two selections in December you stated, how many applicants per selection date get an offer?

I Think he said it was 10 total, but I’m not 100% sure.

Has anyone heard about dates RE: end of February MPAC? Would really like to give my employer notice on dates that I’ll need off and sort out other life plans. Booking staff at my local CFRC has been ghosting my emails. Thanks.

There are no dates out yet for the BIIs. Unfortunately, as you can see by reading other threads, the max amount of warning people usually get is about two weeks, a lot of people get much less.

GermanWolf said:
That is wicked! Congratulations! Have fun at BMQ, hopefully the rest of us will get offers soon.
Thank you! I’m sure it will come any day now!

WestCoastOntarian said:
Has anyone heard about dates RE: end of February MPAC? Would really like to give my employer notice on dates that I’ll need off and sort out other life plans. Booking staff at my local CFRC has been ghosting my emails. Thanks.

I spoke to my recruiter yesterday and he stated it was going to be in the last week of Feb '19. He said it could change depending on needs. There is a new form to fill out with your employment history and previous police applications. He said it came into effect 3 weeks ago. If you haven't done it, reach out to recruiter and get it done so you're all set when it comes to getting selected for interview.

meejye said:

Congrats and best of luck!! :)

Just got my offer too. Swear in is on the 15th and BMQ is 28th of January.  :subbies:

GermanWolf said:
Just got my offer too. Swear in is on the 15th and BMQ is 28th of January.  :subbies:

Congratulations bud! Good luck on BMQ.. it’s tons of fun

Congrats on the early Christmas presents for those who are getting their calls.

Back