• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milosevic found dead in his prison cell

Springroll

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) -

Slobodan Milosevic, the former Yugoslav leader branded "the butcher of the Balkans" for orchestrating a decade of wars that eventually broke up his country and led to his war crimes trial, was found dead in his prison cell Saturday. He was 64.

Story here

The trial took too long, and He got away easy.

May he rot on earth, and be the serving girl for the head table in hell.

dileas

tess

Good riddance.....I shant shed a tear.

Regards

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.... If Kharma really exists, he's smoking a big fat turd in Purgatory right now.... Rest In Torment, you prick!

That is interesting news. Are his former supporters in any position to raise a stink?

the 48th regulator said:
The trial took too long, and He got away easy.

May he rot on earth, and be the serving girl for the head table in hell.

dileas

tess

I am in total agreement with you on this!

It was way too easy for him... not enough pain involved. I hope they find Radko Mladic soon.

On the same subject:

Former Serb rebel leader commits suicide
Updated Mon. Mar. 6 2006 7:06 PM ET

Associated Press

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands — A Croatian Serb convicted of ethnic cleansing after leading a brutal revolt during the Balkan wars committed suicide in prison, the UN tribunal said Monday, a setback for prosecutors counting on his testimony in other war crimes cases.

Milan Babic showed no sign of despair before he killed himself Sunday evening, a tribunal spokeswoman said. But his suicide came just three weeks after he reaffirmed his remorse for his crimes, telling a tribunal that his guilt was a "pain that I have to live with for the rest of my life."

Once a close associate of former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic...

Read the rest here: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060306/serb_suicide_060306?s_name=&no_ads=

Jungle,

Yep read that one,

Another ponce that will help to serve at the same table..

Rot and Burn....

dileas

tess

Actually I disagree(ducks from torrent of abuse to follow).I wonder why in a war with all sides having committed atrocities this guy was the "bad guy"?Could it be that he assumed the mantle exactly at the same time the white house needed to desperately divert attention away from domestic happenings cough*president getting a B*****b*cough,Somalia..etc.I also think the Kosovo intervention was BS as well.Imagine if the Quebecers in 2001 had said "OK we got 3 million people on this chunk of land and we are taking it and forming our own country,and then proceded to harass and murder anyone who wasn't french,what do you think Canada's response would have been?Thats basically what the ALBANIAN population did in Kosovo.They got a typical Balkans response from Serbia which they saw coming miles away but having taken a few media spin lessons from the civil war experience of Croatia and Bosnia potrayed themselves the victims of the Serbian "bullies".The world bought it,I wonder if I were at the helm of Serbia at the time I could have done better than what was done?

Prairiedawg,
You had better keep your head down very very low, because I can just imagine what will follow after your comment. We all know you are entitled to your view on this matter or any subject on this form. BUT just a little insight some of the guys and girls  on this site have spent a good deal of their lives/ careers in that god forsaken land, many have returned not the same as when they left. So WE have the right to say good bye to Milosevich in any way we choose .....and piss on his grave if we get the chance.

Yes,it seems to be a little bit"if the truth hurts,attack"enviorment around here don't it?Well thats just ducky,its not like I was there in 97 roto 0 or 2001-2 Roto 7 to tan or anything.Bring it on,debate defiantly welcome.Nuff said.While I cast no judgement on your idol worship or reprobation,I merely thought to counter the condemning of a man who MAY have dealt the cards he had to play as best he could during a controversial time in his country's history.Alot of which IMHO was fabricated and distorted into a "bogeyman crises' when some high powered people needed one.

Prairiedaawg.... Keep Quebec out of this!

With respect to Slobo.... he's a major architect to the destruction of the Republic of Yugoslavia, where Tito had put ethnic differences to the back of everyone's mind.... Slobo brought the concept of "greater Serbia" to the forefront.

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Thank god it won't cost anything more to keep the bugger alive for umpteen years.

Ah yes,Slobo created the controversy...go ahead Bill get h**d from that intern,shes kinda hot! The Benefit will be attention not on Yugoslavia.Hey,bill shoot em in Somalia will ya to take a little pressure off at the little situation at home,hook a brother up,cmon.I don't buy it Geo,not for a minute.

Prariedawg said:
Actually I disagree(ducks from torrent of abuse to follow).I wonder why in a war with all sides having committed atrocities this guy was the "bad guy"?Could it be that he assumed the mantle exactly at the same time the white house needed to desperately divert attention away from domestic happenings cough*president getting a B*****b*cough,Somalia..etc.I also think the Kosovo intervention was BS as well.Imagine if the Quebecers in 2001 had said "OK we got 3 million people on this chunk of land and we are taking it and forming our own country,and then proceded to harass and murder anyone who wasn't french,what do you think Canada's response would have been?Thats basically what the ALBANIAN population did in Kosovo.They got a typical Balkans response from Serbia which they saw coming miles away but having taken a few media spin lessons from the civil war experience of Croatia and Bosnia potrayed themselves the victims of the Serbian "bullies".The world bought it,I wonder if I were at the helm of Serbia at the time I could have done better than what was done?

I merely thought to counter the condemning of a man who MAY have dealt the cards he had to play as best he could during a controversial time in his country's history.Alot of which IMHO was fabricated and distorted into a "bogeyman crises' when some high powered people needed one.

Do you want me really to respond to this?  Or are you you going to take Cdn. Royal's advice? Milosevic, Babic, Raznatovic, and every other inhumane peice of pooh can  rot.

They destroyed a poeple part of the world, and the lives of those that wnet their to clean up their mess.

I highly doubt they need you to play devil's advocate, as they are serving Beelzebub himself right now....

dileas

tess

If you have the wit and parts to make a lie out of truth I would LUV to see you respond regulator.

Prariedawg said:
Ah yes,Slobo created the controversy...go ahead Bill get h**d from that intern,shes kinda hot! The Benefit will be attention not on Yugoslavia.Hey,bill shoot em in Somalia will ya to take a little pressure off at the little situation at home,hook a brother up,cmon.I don't buy it Geo,not for a minute.

So what are you getting at? I'm trying to follow.....

Regards

Prariedawg said:
If you have the wit and parts to make a lie out of truth I would LUV to see you respond regulator.

Right you are, I do have the wit and parts, you have been looking!

Ok I may have missed your deep logic, what do you want me to answer?  My posts don't elaborate enough my feelings and beliefs?

dileas

Prairedawg,

I'm trying to understand what you are saying-  Milosevic is some kind of fall guy to cover Bill Clinton's sexual indiscretions?  He was sitting in the Hague because of a BJ in the Washington?  That he did absolutely nothing that any other human being in charge of a newly formed country would have done?  That he is pure as the driven snow?

Colour me REALLY sceptical, but if you are going to make claims of this nature, you should probably provide ALOT of evidence.  Otherwise, there really is nothing to debate.  

48th,

Dude, you forgot to slag down Franjo Tudjman when you were going at Slobodan and his friends.  After all, Milosevic and Tudjman were co-conspiring to divide up those lovely lands - just were arguing about who got what in Bosnia I seem to recall.

MM

Back