• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warvstar

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok I was wondering if anyone knows what the requirements are to join the military police and if it is possible for them to pay for school, also does anyone know if there are any positions avaible in the calgary area? Thanks

I dont know about your computer buddy, but on my screen the army.ca forums have a little search button that you can use to answer all your questions and more.....

try that before you post an already answered question, especially when its not even in the right part of the forum.

Cpl Thompson said:
I dont know about your computer buddy, but on my screen the army.ca forums have a little search button that you can use to answer all your questions and more.....

try that before you post an already answered question, especially when its not even in the right part of the forum.

Ok with search I find some awnsers and even a very hard to find forum for military police discussion, but I dont see anything about positions in the calgary area.

Since you started off by putting this in the Infantry forum and then proceeded to ask a question that has already been answered many times, you get this to watch:

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/posting.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back