• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Discounts List

Ottawa

Placed that I shopped at in the past weeks.

running room on Slater 10%

R Nicholls  http://www.rnicholls.com/en/about/location.php  Canotek Rd in the east end. Some nice things ie flashlights, boots, t-shirt.  They give Military 10%.

My Bro's on leave and we're going to a Jay's v White Sox game ... special CF day 30% off Saturday May 27, 2006 found the discount info for current military personnel and veterans, family and friends at:

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/tor/ticketing/canadian_forces_day.jsp

30% discount off the Box Office ticket price.

Here is a link that I use...

http://www.dnddiscounts.ca/

It is on the PSP website for Halifax....

http://www.psphalifax.ns.ca/

You can get a paper copy at the PSP Kiosk on CFB Stadacona in "A" Block.  As an example, GRC tires has a 48% discount on tires for DND.

*edit - atleast they did a year ago, when HL went and put some tires on her VW.  Saved a pile of $.

They still do...I go regularly to have them inspected and rotated for free ;D

There are tonnes of places that offer discounts...I use them almost daily...

MudMan hadn't used any (except McDonald's and Wendy's) of them when I met him...teeheehee

MicMacMall (Dartmouth NS) has a whole book of coupons at the kiosk for may discounts throughout the mall...

Pays to be informed

HL

Hi guys,
Happy to support you guys if you'd like to support me!  I'm ex-military myself, and have started up a snowcat skiing business called Big Red Cats www.bigredcats.com (we're near Red Mountain, we have some big terrain, and we run snowcats). 
We'd like to offer all military a 10% discount rate, which is already one of the lowest around.  For military members, instead of a "no refund" policy, we will give a full refund if you are suddenly posted to the other side of the country, and a full future credit if you are deployed and have to come next season instead.
We're located near Trail BC (22 FER take note!), and the closest airport would be Castlegar if you're flying on points.  The closest regular ski hill is Red, which we can also get you discount tickets to, if you book catskiing.  We have separate tours for intermediate, advanced, and expert skiers and boarders.  We get 30-40 inches of snow each year, so if you like fresh tracks, guaranteed, and you'd like to ski in the backcountry, give us a go! 
And Mud Recce Man, thanks for the tip - I'll make sure to try to post the discounts on the www.dnddiscounts.ca site as well.
Please forward this info to anyone you know in the CF (or other NATO) who you know likes to ski.

Somerset Chevy at 291 lakeshore blvd east in Toronto offers $500.00 dollars off on the purchase of a new car for military and police members.

rz350 said:
Somerset Chevy at 291 lakeshore blvd east in Toronto offers $500.00 dollars off on the purchase of a new car for military and police members.
All GM Dealers offer the same $500 dollar rebate to serving members of the Forces and Police Officers.

Thanks for that link Eddie. I was looking for a comprehensive mil discuont site!

xarmy said:
CanJet gives 10-15% (either or) discount for DND pers, with your Military ID.

Canjet offers military discounts for all "active" military personel, the discount is 10%. The discount is available for the authorized dependent, Children, and also parents. They are available on every single flight, except if there is a sale already on that flight. There are no black out dates aswell. Take it from someone who knows, I work there...........I'm at work right now. ;) :salute:

There is a new military discount site that is starting up at www.cfdiscounts.ca.  They are nation wide, not specific to one city or area, and are looking for contact info for those businesses that offer discounts.  Check them out and send them an e-mail with info on who is offering discounts.

In Borden, at the canex, you can get Tickets for Canada's Wonderland for 36$ tx included :D that's awesome :p

Yup, just went to Canada's Wonderland last week and had a blast with the family.

Eddie Gagnon said:
Hi folks,

At CFB Petawawa we have a Community Access Card system (CAC card) which entitles card holders to discounts at local merchants.  You can check out the list by clicking on the link below.

While this may be a great program, in order to have a CAC, is there not a monthly or annual fee? And cannot regular civilians buy a CAC membership?

I don't believe any of the merchants on this CAC list to offer true "military" discounts, albeit, most of them are located in a military community.

I run a ski holiday company in Banff, Alberta. Great for those back from tour that need some getaway time, skiers that want to get out, or impress the significant other in your life with one of the most romantic hotels in the world. We can set up packages for singles, couples, families, groups or platoons.

Check out www.Banffhorizons.com or call me at 1-888-257-7437, tell me that you are a service member and we will set you up properly.

Ian
Destination Director
Banff Horizons
www.banffhorizons.com

I have a co-worker of mine who just got back from Florida and he told us here that Disney land tickets were free to serving members and hotels were 40% off……I am thinking of a Christmas trip at this rate

I have heard that only CF members serving on American soil or with American units can get those discounts in Florida?

Has anyone checked out CF Discounts (www.cfdiscounts.ca)?  They have over 800 businesses listed so far from across Canada, including the Edmonton Eskimos and the Toronto Argonauts.  Some sweet deals on there.

Back