• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical headed off to be Reviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

goingback

Inactive
Reaction score
I know this can take awhile, my question is should I be calling my CFRC every few weeks or is it a sit and wait situation.Thanks.

When my medical was being reviewed .  I stayed in touch through email about every couple of weeks they didn't seem to mind .  I just basically stated that I was still interested and awaiting any updates . 

Keep in touch... don't be whinny but, let em remember your name

Yea i'm about to go take my medical soon what should i be expecting ? what do they do when your taking a medical any nidles ? shots or anything or is it general like health test ?

Pro Patria, you've been around for a while now, 6 posts and almost 2 weeks anyway. 

Your question has undoubtedly been asked and answered in the Enrollment Medical sub-board of the Recruiting forum;  why don't you start there, and if you still have questions, I'm sure a friendly mod can point you in the right direction.  Try the search function once you're in the recruiting forum, and I bet you'll have some luck.

DF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back