• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Forms

I am curious about the athletic therapists, or osteopaths. For most of the minor to serious injuries i've had over the years, mainly only to them as they are available and accessible to my sport most of the year, and they maintain confidential files on the athletes and general status. So would there be limbo situation declaring a past injury and then requested Doctor report that does not exist? Anyway, already understand that is for RC medical folks to answer, or get the info by checking me out themselves. :p

To stay more on topic...do they give a form to be filled out? Or just have letters from medical practitioners fine? What about old letters and confirmations? While civilian doctors clearly cannot really clear someone for combat as cf docs would, but what happens if a civilian doc is being stubborn about providing a letter/clear ya? Would you be required to hunt for another doctor simply for a second opinion and letter, or will cf medical determine base on information provided and what they can check themselves?

In my time sporting, doctors tend to not understand or propose realistic/reasonable approaches due to their own lack of experience treating athletes, especially if they are more accustom to an older age and more sedentary age group. I figure similar to cf medical vs civilian medical.

Back