• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 20th BMOQ

Phwaker

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone else is currently slotted to begin their BMOQ on March 20th, 2021.

I'm joining as a Signal Officer and am looking to connect with anyone else that's going so hit me up!

Otherwise, I am any questions anyone else may have about the application process. Shoot!

Best,
Phwaker

I started my application in December 2019, finished all of my evaluations/interview by October and was put on the competition list sometime in late October or in November (unsure)

I applied in September 2020 and CL in December. So maybe next year for me.

Good luck.

I think that my platoon is one of the last BMOQs for this "round" but was told that they have fresh targets in April/May so it is very possible that you receive an offer around that time for the summer.

That being said, I've never been a recruiter of course so this is all just hearsay. Stick with it though, the application process was long but if you did reasonably well on the CFAT and feel that you have a strong application the call may come sooner than you think!

Thanks, best of luck to you as well.

I think that my platoon is one of the last BMOQs for this "round" but was told that they have fresh targets in April/May so it is very possible that you receive an offer around that time for the summer.

That being said, I've never been a recruiter of course so this is all just hearsay. Stick with it though, the application process was long but if you did reasonably well on the CFAT and feel that you have a strong application the call may come sooner than you think!

Thanks, best of luck to you as well.
I did qualify for what I wanted. Signals Officer :D hehe
Not in a hurry, I get to work from home until then.

Phwaker, congratulations. My wife is heading to the same BMOQ. Let me know if you have any questions wrt BMOQ (or even CAP). I joined CAF about ten years ago as a CE Officer. I still remember the day I received "the call". All the best and take care of your feet!

I'm starting on March 20th! Let me know if you'd like to connect. I'm joining as an artillery officer. Currently stuck in my room quarantining lol.

Back