• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for any aviation records

lynnwilson

Inactive
Reaction score
im looking for any naviation records on robert keith wilson he served as an aviator during wwII :cdn:

Edited by Vern to correct topic title

Try the British National Archives.  If you know the Squadron's he served with, that would help.

Look under Operational Air Records or Combat Reports

If you need help, please let me know and I can located them for you

Cheers

Tem said:
Try the British National Archives.  If you know the Squadron's he served with, that would help.

Look under Operational Air Records and Combat Reports

If you need help, please let me know and I can located them for you

Cheers

Lynn was Last Active: September 20, 2007.

I realize that.  Just no one answered her, so thought I would post "something" to her.  Might not help, but I tried

Tem said:
I realize that.  Just no one answered her, so thought I would post "something" to her.  Might not help, but I tried

Was not intended to be critical.  :)

No problem, I didn't take it like that......just going thru post and seeing if someone hadn't been answered.  I do a lot of research for families looking for info on the relative's military past, so just thought I'd try and help where I could.

I see most people get lots of help on this site, which is excellent, so probably my assistance isn't need much here.

Cheers

Back