• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Loggie Question

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Now does anyone here that can donate/sell me some Log dress epelets (sp?)

Thank You for your time,
TN2IC

Why don't you just go to clothing stores and get some?

They have none at dockyards?  If they don't have LOG I'm sure they have Canada's at least.  Someone at your unit may be able to help you out.

I already have the CANADA ones...I want the Log ones...I know the CFSEL Kitshop sells them.. but if I can get my hands on something, then power to me.

TN2IC said:
I already have the CANADA ones...I want the Log ones...I know the CFSEL Kitshop sells them.. but if I can get my hands on something, then power to me.

The Army only supplies the "Canada" slip-ons for DEUs. If you want Unit/Branch specific, they must be purchased through your kit shop. In our case TN2IC, that's the Log Branch kit-shop at CFSAL.

Vern

Yeah I was eye balling those ones. Thanks for the info. Next step.. get a hold of the kit shop. Off to Borden we go...

Ah...well thank you so much for the time... *sends a cyber beer*

I have some 1 Svc Bn slip on's (for DEU's) I'll give you a pair. Because that's where your first posting gonna be.

trucker00 said:
I have some 1 Svc Bn slip on's (for DEU's) I'll give you a pair. Because that's where your first posting gonna be.

Hey man...sure..I want to be posted there anyways... send me a PM... I"ll hook you up.

trucker00 said:

Maybe it's going to be 2 Svc Bn...in which case, I have a couple of sets he can have!!    ;D    :cheers:

Watch it will be GS...... I would laught my ass off!!!  ;D

Forget about the GS Bns because they will be part of a # (FG) Svc Bns sometime early this year. Somewhere in all of my unused kit I have have Canada, Log, 2 and 4 Svc Bn slip ons.

Ah...right on...

Now can someone tell me what is the QL6A like? Or we hav'nt gotten that far..

At the time I did my RegF course it was 36 trg days long, must be low numbered merited MCpl or A/Sgt. 8 PO's and lots of syndicate work using Power Point. PO 001 - D/G -it lets you become a D/G Instructor. PO 002 Cost Analysis. PO 003 FMS. PO 004 Business Plan. PO 005 SNIC. PO 006 Accident Review Board. PO 007 Conduct Field Operations (Platoon level) and PO 008 Administer Civilian Personnel. CFSAL normally runs 1 course per year in the fall.

Though from some of your earlier post (Dec 4/05 ref QL5 and Dec 25/05 Orders for PLQ) you still have a long time before getting this course. Reserves courses are normally in the summer if they can find qualified Instructors. Their course is shorter but some of the PO's are not included due to the number of trg days. I have seen reservists have their QL5 and QL6A within 2 to 3 years of each course. R935 MSE Op QL6A's qual pers doing a Componet transfer do not get credit for this course due to the missing PO's from the RegF course.

Ah...well I am in middle of my CT right now.... and I was course loaded at one point for a QL5...now I am on a PLQ..

As for the QL6A...I was intrested in what goes on there. So my best bet is carry on with the CT then get the rest of my courses.... well get the PLQ for now. I have my QL3 and QL4 right now...

Thanks for your help/info.

Depending on your CT, LFWA read 1 (FG) Svc Bn will be manning both TF 2-07 and 4-07. Trg starts spring and fall of this year.

Back