• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

leopard 2 A4 CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankIn

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot about the Leopard 2 A4 Can version, and wondered if there is anyone out there can describe the operational procedures used in the tank.
From what I  have read there are 4 stations, commander, gunnery, driver and loader, what I have not been able to ascertain is whether these stations are manned by 4 individuals or less, or combinations on the fly?

TankIn said:
I have been reading a lot about the Leopard 2 A4 Can version, and wondered if there is anyone out there can describe the operational procedures used in the tank.
From what I  have read there are 4 stations, commander, gunnery, driver and loader, what I have not been able to ascertain is whether these stations are manned by 4 individuals or less, or combinations on the fly?

Read some more. There will be no one here willing to go through everything that goes on in a tank, nor the drills.

You want to know that, join up.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back