• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lack of BIQ instructors (reserve)

L

lpolnick11

Ive heard that this summer the reserve BIQ courses have a lack of instructors and therefore this will cause some people to miss it.
Thanks to anyone who knows

maybe in the sgt.'s category. but alot of guys I know in the MO's are going through or have gone through their plq's and are just waiting to put up the masterjack rank up. but I don't see this happening personally.
Greg

I noticed when I was looking at the course list for summer ARC, that a lot of the courses overlapped each other wrt start dates. For example some BIQ courses end 2 days after the DP2A begins.

Anyone know if those dates are going to change?

I hope so, id like to go for both both BIQ and support weaps the course this summer.

This past summer their was a lack of instructors which forced some units to sponser weekend courses to catch troops up to speed and take off some of the pressure from WATC

Kells,

I had the opportunity to look at the list when I was selecting my courses for the summer. Your chain of command should be informing you of the courses for the summer, if you're nice, maybe you can take a peak at the courses available ;)

Back