• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Knights Armament Company - Newest Goodies...

KevinB

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Reaction score
New to dealers after SHOT

KACSR15E32007a.jpg

Break down on the upper etc
23392_taper_pins.jpg

23392_barrel_down.jpg

23392_as_sent.jpg

front_post_adjust.jpg

and to others
11.jpg

I'm a big KAC fan...
Mk262autotest1.jpg

Hey Kev I was checking out KAC's website and their online catalog.  Their modular rail system was pretty cool...but do you ever run into a weight distribution issue with what seems to be a pretty versatile system??  I may be way off...was only good at shooting the big guns.

:cdn: in California

SR15E3P2a.jpg

SR15E3P3a.jpg

SR15E3P4a.jpg

Chris -- it all depends, I've had a lot of weight on guns -- you need to weight the pro's and con's of what you add to modular weapon systems.

it can be really evident on timed shoot drills, with the difference on clean carbines and the boat anchor.

Looks cool, didn't read everything on it just gave it a quick scan. Guys can customize their weapon like their kit for the job they have to do.

:skull:

Couple of things - why is Knight's jumping on the "ambidextrous everything" bandwagon? Are southpaws really that strong a market?

Also, what was with the side mounted EO Tech on the M203 version? Is that a mount for an EO Tech to be used for grenades?

Yeah a lot of units have been requesting ambi stuff.  Plus Lt. Col Dave Lutz  USMC (ret.) is a southpaw...

It is a Dr. Optic reflex M203 quadrant -- its about 1/4 the size of the EOTECH.

Back