• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2009 BMQ

I'll be seeing you in St Jean Toad!  I'm on the 27 Jul course too

It's official, July 27th BMQ. See you there Toad and Lil_T, and hopefully more that are still waiting for their calls.

Well then, here I am still waiting.

So I called the CFRC in Hamilton Monday. This is the response I get "Well our office is switching desks, so you can consider this week to be a skip week, nothing in our office will move this week. Please call back next Wednesday and we will see how your file is moving. But on the positive side, there are no negative notes on your account as of yet. Thanks for calling"

Hmm, that's unfortunate for me. But like he said there are no negative notes against me as of yet, and I hope there won't be an I receive my merit listing and a position in late July.

When I finished up all my testing I asked the reception at the CFRC what was to be done next, I love the response I got. "Sit on your hands, and hope to get a call soon".

Boy that phrase is correct, but like I said, I'm hanging in here and I hope I get the call soon!

JohnTBay said:
PRes BMQ - July 6 - Weinright AB

Anyone else in?

Just so you are aware it is "Wainwright", good luck on the course.

It's UNOFFICIAL!  I've been informed that I am coursed for July 27th as well!  (yes you read that right)  The head honchos are still shuffling paperwork about my PLAR, trade qualifications, and my semi-qualified status, but my trade choice has been secured and my BMQ date set, now I'm just awaiting for the phone call to make it all nice and official.  So that makes  Lil_T, Toad, fuzzy and (potentially) myself for the 27th thus far.

Nickgray said:
Guess I'll see you in St. Jean Thibeault. Where is it you're flying in from?

Guess I will see both of you there...........guaranteed I'll be the shortest one there so I'll be hard to see ;D.......unfortunately i don't believe that will be a benefit to me. :-\

I too will be on the July 6th intake. Anyone else from Vancouver Island?

Lil_T said:
Congrats Gary - hope to see you there!

Lil_T,  I've been following your application progress since I applied myself.  You've provided some great insite, ammusement inspiration perhaps, to those of us going through the process as well.  Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Gary D. in SK said:
Lil_T,  I've been following your application progress since I applied myself.  You've provided some great insite, ammusement inspiration perhaps, to those of us going through the process as well.  Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Wow, well, glad to be able to entertain AND inspire ;D

Basic for me starts July 27 in Valcartier Quebec. Coming in from Ontario July 25th. How sweet it is!

Nickgray said:
Guess I'll see you in St. Jean Thibeault. Where is it you're flying in from?

Yeah see there Nick , can't wait. Im already living in QC 4hrs away from Saint-jean. Where you flying from ??

Pollock said:
Guess I will see both of you there...........guaranteed I'll be the shortest one there so I'll be hard to see ;D.......unfortunately i don't believe that will be a benefit to me. :-\

Haha , see you there man :blotto:

Got the call last week and was told I have an offer for Artillery Soldier.  Anyone else get the call to start BMO July 27th?

Back