• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2009 BMQ

Gary D. in SK said:
Wow that's amazingly lame!!!

Sheesh tell me about it. So I am expecting him to call me back sometime today. Well actually I shouldnt say that, I should say, he is SUPPOSED to call me, meaning...I will be calling him this afternoon.

Good day,

This is my first post after lurking for a couple of months while going through the application process.  I'm not one to type much.  I  received a call today from my RC and they gave me a job offer for RMS Clerk (Army) Reg. Force.  My BMQ start date is July 13th.  Just thought I'd give a shout out to those who may be on their BMQ with me.  ;D ;D 

Currently waiting for the offer (pending medical approval) ... but the interviewer told me I'ld either go on July 6th or July 20th!  :salute: ;D

yes it was drkrider - sorry should have been more specific. 
Good luck on your BMQ.

Lil_T said:
yes it was drkrider - sorry should have been more specific. 
Good luck on your BMQ.

It's all cool. 8)
Thank you very much.  I'm sure at some point I'll need all the luck I can get.

Just waiting for the official offer, but i called to check up and i was told i had been selected and i was on the July 6th BMQ. look forward to seeing anyone else on the course. I'm the short guy with the English accent...anyone on this course going Navy?

Regardless of trades, we all go through BMQ - although you're a week ahead of me - but I'll see you in St. Jean!

Got the call today. BMQ July 6th so I will see at least two of you there. We have one with an English accent well I have a Southern accent courtesy of the last 4.5 years in Louisville, KY

I got my first choice Field Artillery.

The hardest part is over (waiting for the call) on to the next hardest part (BMQ)
Good luck to all who are waiting

I am in the PRes and there is no BMQ offered or at least no spots left for july, i have talked to my training nco about going somewhere else for bmq.  Has anyone else had this happen to them before and did you go somewhere else for res bmq.  Any stories would be appreciated.

I got my call early this morning. I'm scheduled onto the July 20th BMQ. Anyone else on that one?

Just got my offer yesterday afternoon for PPCLI.. I start BMQ on July 27th. Haven't seen anyone else post for this date yet but hopefully I read a few soon.

i have my interview and medical june 9th and im sure that'll go well and i cant wait 2 hopefully see some of u guys in july:D

and btw does any1 kno if all the july spots are filled? im going infantry regular force :D

Been reading comments from all over the place with regards to open July slots. Easiest way to find out 100% is to wait and see if you get on a July course ;D.

Just got my call yesterday.  I start BMQ July 20th, guess i'll see you there coddex.

Well i got my offer a few days ago!! july 6th start!

looks like illl see aredpath and agenteagle there, im the guy I'm from BC with freckles lol

i guess it depends what position u applied for cuz some ppl r getting earlier dates than others even though they got called later

Hey, quick question, whats the average wait time for the call telling you when your doing your BMQ?
I was sworn in about a month ago, and had my nominations put in for both my BMQ and SQ on the 5th of May
Im just really hoping to get on this July 2nd BMQ and August 1st SQ
Oh, and Im reserves going for the Med Tech position

Just figured I would ask instead of opening a whole new thread

Back