• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joey wearing a Canadian Airborne t-shirt

casing

Inactive
Reaction score
So I was watching Joey last night and there were several scenes in which Matt LeBlanc's character was wearing a Canadian Airborne t-shirt.  The maroon ones with the maple leaf under a parachute, centering two wings.  Like the one on this page: http://www.commando.org/gallery/badges/abp

Matthew Perry, who plays Chandler Bing, is from Ottawa.

I noticed the Cdn Airborne T-shirt and figure it must have been a gift from an Airborne fan.

Yeah, I seen that and wondered how the heck that t-shirt made it all the way down to him.

Maybe a thank you would be in order from someone with airborne leanings.....

I saw that last night.

At first, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I got up close to the TV.

Sure enough, it was a Canadian Aiborne t-shirt.

So I was like  8)

I'm not sure what I am more surprised about.  Matt LeBlanc wearing an Airborne Shirt or someone actually watching Joey?  :rofl:

camochick said:
I thought you had to hump or jump to get those shirts   >:D

Classic.  I hope you have either made it past J-Stage or, alternately, would not be caught dead in a maroon/sky blue garment.  ;)

Gunner said:
I'm not sure what I am more surprised about.   Matt LeBlanc wearing an Airborne Shirt or someone actually watching Joey?     :rofl:

It was the t-shirt man!    ;D

Like moths to a flame.

With all the tax payers watching goofy shows like that, hey, who cares!? Maybe it'll draw some attention to the fact that Canada has this limited, but still very cool thing, in the military. Make him an honorary lawndart....Free, Good PR is still PR!

Back