• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Int courses 2006

orange.paint

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Im have transfered to Int Op and was wondering how many courses were running this year.Also times and duration if possiable.I have searched for this but to no avail.Also talking to pers in the trade they told me it was longer now than it was two years ago.

Cheers thanks in advance

Too late.  There is a 5's Crse running right now.  To late to get on it.  If there is another this year, it will be in the Fall.

The one running right now ran is run from March 28 to June 30 and the fall one will start in Oct.
Its 14 wks long.  The first 9 weeks is a core phase and the last 5 wks is broken up into element training.

Much thanks guys,looks like this fall I guess!Can you pick your element or is it based on what you grasp the best i.e afv recognition(army) etc?

You are 'Green'.  You will probably stay 'Green', but you will cover all the 'bases'.  You will be able to be posted almost anywhere, although you may branch off into a 'specialty'.  I guess you will have to wait and see what is open for you when the time comes.  Do you have a Rabbits Foot?

LoL after running the base trails last night the thought of putting out snares for the 14 rabbit's I saw now has a purpose!

thanks

Does anyone know how frequently and when BIOC I and II is run?

Thanks

If my memory is correct, there is one just ending now, and once again, probably not another until later in the fall.  There are three Crses, BIOC, 6A and the 5's running right now.  Posting season and Leave will probably be factors to take into consideration this summer. 

There is a big push right now for air force personnel. You can pick your element as well but do it before going to the schoo. Its harder once your there.  Now its element specific. You specialize in one or the other, not all.  Your postings are also governed now by your element. A BIOC just finished and a 6A finishes this week and the QL5 finishes June 30

Had my bpso appt it went good.On the cotp list now.Question though how competitve is the list now?My work record and all stuff army and my interview went well but my highschool diploma wasnt too great (60-65 avg).Anyone else do cotp to int with just army courses (all which have been high) and a crappy highschool diploma?
I did finish....just not too well.

cheers

Back