• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If America keeps doing bad things, why hasn't Canada stopped them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJackson

Inactive
Reaction score
I keep coming across comments, a lot form Canadians, talking about the many bad things the USA has done throughout their history and how Americans are just bad people. So many people want the USA to collapse because of these bad things. Now if that is so, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world united to stop them, like how Canadians and the Allied nations stopped Germany and Japan during WW2?

Is it me or has this been asked here before?

Can’t be sure but this seems like a troll post.

Remius said:
Is it me or has this been asked here before?

I've only found out about this site today. And how is this a troll post? Do you want me to bring you examples of what Canadians say?

"Bad things" is a spectrum, isn't it?  Adding tariffs is a "bad thing", but surely not worth going to war over?  Should I use shorter words to explain the obvious?

Add: these kinds of questions and posts might be put to better use if we were to compare and discuss bad things done by other nations, as well.  For example, China, or Russia.  We can talk about all the bad things China and Russia do.  People who come here will read about how bad China and Russia are, and public opinion will be turned against China and Russia.

This is going nowhere on here.
Change my mind.
Locked.
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back