• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I received some more kit today, but I have a couple more questions.

jaysfan17

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone on here could answer a couple of my questions regarding some of the kit that I've received and some more kit that I would like.

Today, I went to the base supply store to pick up my DEU's and I was actually given a lot more than I thought (socks, shirts, pants etc). If I go back tomorrow and ask them for another duffel bag would that be okay? I'm not too sure how strict the military is when it comes to issuing gear for reservists.

I also received a pair of ballistics and I noticed a tiny crack on the clear shield just above the bridge of the nose. It's barely noticeable, but could I also ask the supply techs if I can have an extra clear shield, just in case or will I have to be issued a new set?

Thanks guys,
luttrellfan

luttrellfan said:
I was hoping someone on here could answer a couple of my questions regarding some of the kit that I've received and some more kit that I would like.

From your posts, it looks like this kit is for basic training.

For reference, perhaps "I received some more kit today, but I have a couple more questions." will be merged with,  Sticky: Kit List for basic training - MUST READ.
http://army.ca/forums/threads/13460.500.html
21 pages.

They won't issue any more kit than is standard.

If you have something defective, (crack is definitely something they will exchange)

As for duffels, you are entitled two.

Poacher434 said:
They won't issue any more kit than is standard.

If you have something defective, (crack is definitely something they will exchange)

As for duffels, you are entitled two.

Perfect, thanks.

Back