• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I am looking for information on Lynwood David Jamieson

allisonj7

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for information on my grandfather, Lynwood David Jamieson. He was a Corporal and served in the Canadian Scottish Regiment in WWII. His service number was K57733. He was from Powell River BC. I am really hoping to enter some information in some family memory albums. I was only 15 years old when he died and unfortunatly at that age, I didn't appreciate the wealth of knowledge he was.
I am looking for anything. I would love some old pictures of him. I know that he had medals. I would love to know what they were for. I would love to learn more about the unit that he was in and if he knew you or maybe your father or grandfather.
It saddens me so much that he has been gone so long and that my children will never meet him. Please help me teach them about him.

Allison Jamieson

Allison;

Try some of these links:

conds)
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) - Home Page
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Marys) is a distinguished infantry regiment located in Victoria, Nanaimo, and Courtenay, British Columbia.
www.army.forces.gc.ca/canadian_scottish/ - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary’s)
Contains information about the Regiment and its history. Also included are photographs of the museum.
www.islandnet.com/~csrmuse/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
The Canadian Scottish Regiment
Visit the Canadian Scottish Regiment Home Page (Official). Visit the Canadian Scottish Regiment Home Page (Unofficial). Order of Precedence: 44 ...
army.ca/inf/csr.php - 26k - Cached - Similar pages
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's)
Snapshot view of The Canadian Scottish Regiment, including battle honours and bibliography.
www.regiments.org/regiments/na-canada/volmil/bc-inf/920caSco.htm - 56k - Cached - Similar pages
Pipes and Drums of The Canadian Scottish Regiment
The Pipes and Drums of The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's), Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
www.cscotrpipesanddrums.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
The Kitshop - The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's)
The Canadian Scottish Regiment Kit Shop on-line catalogue and order form for purchase of kit shop items with the amorial logo.
www.cscotrkitshop.com/ - 13k - Cached - Similar pages
The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's) - Wikipedia, the ...
Preceded by: The Seaforth Highlanders of Canada, The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's), Succeeded by: The Royal Montreal Regiment ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Scottish_Regiment_(Princess_Mary's) - 18k - Cached - Similar pages
Juno Beach - Canadian Scottish Regiment
Canadian Scottish The Canadian Scottish Regiment was from Victoria, British Columbia. For the initial D-Day assault, 'C' Company of the Canadian Scottish ...
members.shaw.ca/junobeach/juno-4-6.htm - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

http://www.legionmagazine.com/lastpost/details.asp?alpha=J&offset=500&LastPostData_ID=212066

Good luck to you.

Back