• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HUGE post deployment sale- SOE, Eagle, EGL, TT & more! Get your kit for tour!

PhilB

Reaction score
Hey guys I just returned from 7 months in Afghanistan, and finally got all my baggage back. I have no room in my basement, and need money for xmas, bills, and my new house, so I have a lot of kit that needs to go! Avoid long waits with some great small shops and custom gear makers and buy now for Xmas!  :D

-I will ship anywhere, with any method, however the buyer pays all shipping costs.
-I prefer paypal (plus 4%) but am open to other methods, just message me.
-As always first dibs gets the item. Please ensure that if you want an item you dont just post in the thread, but send me a private message.
-If you want more pictures or info on any particular item pm and I will try and answer any questions.
-I can be flexible on pricing and am open to reasonable offers, so if you think an item isnt priced right make an offer. Please be realistic with your offers.
-The only trades I am looking for right now are Cadpat TW mag pouches, and a 32 gig Ipod Touch.

So without further ado, the goods!

DSCN0666.jpg

PADDED BELTS:

1x "Boris" belt sleeve. Custom made by Boris on DIY tactical. Fits size 36" waist and is Tan color. Brand new and never used. VERY well built, with slots for sub loads on each side. $80

1x SOE War Belt w/ Blackhawk riggers belt. Fits size 36" waist and is coyote in color. Almost new, only worn a couple times.  $60  Given Away to a deploying C Scott

DSCN0667.jpg

RIGID GUN BELTS:

1x Galco reinforced riggers belt. Fits size 36" waist and is OD in color. Very stiff. Used, but in great condition. No rips, tears, or other problems.  $50

1x ICE tactical reinforced riggers belt. Fits size 36" waist and is tan in color. Cobra buckle and d ring. Worn a few times, but still in great condition.  $55

DSCN0668.jpg

DROPPED POUCHES:

1x SOE dump pouch w/ side pistol mag pouches. Pouch has been modded to replace the single drop leg hanger with 2 hangers for more stability. Comes w/ leg strap. Used a couple times, just dusty. OD  $65 SPF

1x Recce Gear Dump pouch w/ adaptor for hanging off a modular belt. Zippered closure, with elastic over opening. Quite large size, padded on the back. Never used. Does not come with the hangers for hanging off a normal belt (is set up for them but I never got them from Jon, could be easily made). Coyote brown  $55 SPF

DSCN0669.jpg

PISTOL STUFF:

1x Safariland 6004 leg shroud (new style). Has belt hanger and 2 leg straps. Brand new, never used or mounted. Coyote Brown. $50

1x Safariland 6004 for Browning High power. Has been cut down for single leg strap, high ride. Hood has a "half moon" shape cut out of the back to allow carrying the BHP cocked and locked. Used, but still in decent condition. Originally OD, but painted tan.  $75

1x Esstac pistol mag pouch. New never used or mounted. Cadpat TW.  $10 SPF

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0682.jpg

SOE Mookie War Rig. This rig took a LONG time to get from John, but was totally worth the wait. The rig was customized when ordered to have PALS in place of mag pouches. The rig includes 4 Eagle double M4 mag pouches. I prefer the modular panel as it allows me to change my loadout depending on the number of mags I need to carry, or wpns system used. The right side 6x6 utility pouch (as worn) has been set up as a clamshell IFAK. This rig was used for about 3 months of my tour and still has TONS of life left. Originally OD, but lightly painted.  $500 SPF

DSCN0670.jpg

MODULAR POUCHES:

1x EGL Fugly Mk 1. New, never used. Ranger Green.  $40

1x CP Gear 3/2 Mag pouch w/ snap dragon buckle. New, never used. AR Cadpat  $30

1x SOE 6x6 utility pouch. Lightly used for about a month, great "like new" condition. The pouch was customized on order with the addition of a flat mesh pouch on the inside of the pouch to help organize smaller contents. OD. $30

1x Kifaru Lock & Load #2 pouch. Lightly used. No rips, tears, or other wear.  $10 SPF

1x Unknown manufacturer utility pouch. New, unused. The pouch is a decent size for FMP or larger note book. The male end side release buckle is not sewn onto the pouch, but is included.  TW Cadpat.  $10

DSCN0671.jpg

ADAPTER PANELS:

2x Dropzone modular tac vest panels. Lightly used, in great condition. Would prefer to sell as a pair. OD.  $25 each or $40 for the pair

2x Tactical Tailor 90 degree cant adaptors. New, unused. OD.  $15 each

DSCN0674.jpg

WEAPONS PARTS:

11x Original magpuls. Most are unused, used ones in great condition. Coyote Brown.  $20 for all 11 or $2 each SPF

1x Insight M3x Tac Light w/ accessories pack. Used once, still in great condition. Includes light, box, IR filter, pressure switch and 2 CR123 batteries.  $185

DSCN0675.jpg

1x MSR dromedary water bag. 3L capacity. New, unused.  $15 SPF

1x Camelbak 100oz/3L omega reservoir. New unused. Reservoir only, no hose.  $10

DSCN0676.jpg

MEDICAL:

1x Tactical Tailor first aid pouch and small modular drop leg. New, unused. Tan. Would prefer to sell the pouch and drop leg together. $75

2x Canadian field dressings (older style). Sealed.  $5 for both

1x Rigger made rescue sling. New, unused. Approx 8 ft long, steel carabiners on each end. VERY sturdy.  $15 SPF

DSCN0677.jpg

EYE WEAR AND PROTECTION:

1x Revision desert locust goggle. Comes with carry bag, lens cloth, tinted lens, and clear lens. New, unused. Tan/Coyote Brown  $100

1x Alta kneepads. New, unused. Coyote.  $15

1x Skydex kneepads. New, unused.  $10 SPF

1x CP Gear goggle cover. New, unused. OD.  $10

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

MISC:

1x ICE Tac Sling Pad. Padded, grippy rubber on back side. New, unused. AR Cadpat.  $20

1x Hatch friskmaster gloves. New, unused. Size XL. Black.  $40

4x Esstac bungee adaptors. Designed for internal mags. OD.  $20 for all 4

3x 1"x1" IFF IR squares. New in package. Each package incl. square (with attached hook loop on back) and another piece of "soft" hook loop.  $3 per pack SPF

1x Team Canada 2" moral patch. New. OD.  $5

2x Molon Labe Tab moral patch. New. OD.  $3/each SPF

1x Dirka Dirkastan moral patch. New. OD.  $5 SPF

2x IFF IR blood type patch. New. A Pos.  $5/each SPF

1x Spartan moral patch. Used. Tan/OD.  $5 SPF

1x Blackhawk enhanced web gear shoulder harness. New, unused. Tan.  $20

DSCN0680.jpg

FOREIGN KIT:

1x New Zealand DPM gortex hard shell. Brand new, unused. Size XL.  $100

1x British "basha" shelter. Used, but in decent condition. Includes large OD zippered pouch. DPM.  $40

BUY FROM PHIL! PHIL IS GOOD PEOPLE!...er... person... er... grunt... er... thing... er...  ;D BUY!

Hey Phil,

You forgot to include the kitchen sink. Welcome home. Say hello to the other dirtbags from me please?

Just a quick update. The fol items are now SPF;

1x Alta Kneepads
1x British Basha shelter
1x NZ gortex jacket
1x Team Canada patch

Holy Crap Phil!!

No argument intended here (tongue in cheek) but I just gotta ask - did you use ANY issued kit on tour?

Lol, well lets see. I used OTW shirts, and had my pants modified, had non issue boots, rig, eyewear, gloves, I had pads and a new chin strap in my helmet, rails and a different sight on my weapon. I think the only issue item was my armour and plates.

Hey Phil,

A little off topic, but what kind of mods did you have done to the pants? They seem pretty straight forward to me. Just wondering, since when I was over there, the pants were pretty much the least of my concern.

I'm assuming of course that the mods you had done were a little more then ripping out sand traps and drawstrings.

Cheers,
Eric

TM I sold the kitchen sink to one of the 3 RCR guys that relieved us! >:D p.s. the boys all say hi.

Eric- Basically the mods were two fold. I had smallish velcro pockets put on the knees to facilitate foam inserts so I wouldnt have to wear normal kneepads, but still had some protection. (In the end this was a waste of time as the pants with the inserts in where quite hot. I just cowboyed up and suffered like everyone else!). The second mod I did was replace the drawstrings at the bottome with shock cord. This mod was worth its weight in gold! The stupid dress regs kept changing re blousing pants. So with the shock cord I never had to worry about boot bands, easy to blouse/un blouse just cinch the shock cord.

Hmmm... a couple cordlocks and some 1/8th shock cord... pretty simple and effective idea. I like it.

Although I'm not on the pointy end, I would think that as well as being hot, the foam inserts for the knees would also chafe quite a bit, especially in the sweaty a$$ heat.

Cool mods though.

Cheers,
Eric

Right on Phil...I'm trying to convince 9er Domestic to let me have a weekend away to come visit, but it might have to wait until the summer.

Just a quick Update as some more stuff is sold. Everything not listed below is still available. Come on guys buy my stuff. I am motivated to sell so make an offer! The following items are now sold;

Padded Belts: 1x Boris Belt - Sold
                    1x SOE Belt - Sold

Gun Belts: 1x Ice Belt - Sold
                1x Galco Belt - Sold

Dropped Pouches: 1x SOE Drop pouch - Sold
                          1x Recce Gear pouch - Sold

Pistol Stuff: 1x Esstac Mag pouch - Sold

Rigs: 1x SOE MWR Rig - Sold

Modular Pouches: 1x Kifaru Lock and Load - Sold

Adapter Panels: 2x Dropzone Modular Panels - Sold

Weapons Parts - 11x Magpuls - Sold

Hydration: 1x MSR Dromedary Bag - Sold

Medical: 1x Rescue Sling - Sold

Protection: 1x Skydex Kneepds - Sold

Misc: All patches, tabs, IR stuff - Sold

Foreign Kit: 1x NZ Gortex Jacket - Sold
                1x Brit Basha shelter - Sold

Just scored the locust goggles... thank you Phill. Minus the cat hair... other than that.. The LCF is looking good. LMAO..

You need to update your list.

Regards,
TN2IC

A few $K later and I'm pretty well squared away....

Looking for a gucci sleeping bag.  Any chance you're looking to unload one?

Hey man, unfortunately I dont have one. The reason being I am still using it. I would HIGHLY recommend this sleeping bag from MEC:

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441775525&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302865701&bmUID=1269409061035

I bought it prior to 1-08, used it all tour, and have continued using it in the summer back home. The back is quite light, packs quite small, is very roomy, and extremely durable (it is still going strong), and best of all it is CHEAP, in the $50 range. Have a look as I think it is much better value for the money when compared to say, a snugpak.

Cheers,

Phil

PhilB said:
Hey man, unfortunately I dont have one. The reason being I am still using it. I would HIGHLY recommend this sleeping bag from MEC:

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441775525&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302865701&bmUID=1269409061035

I bought it prior to 1-08, used it all tour, and have continued using it in the summer back home. The back is quite light, packs quite small, is very roomy, and extremely durable (it is still going strong), and best of all it is CHEAP, in the $50 range. Have a look as I think it is much better value for the money when compared to say, a snugpak.

Cheers,

Phil
Hmmmm.  Seems almost TOO cheap!

So I'm guessing something thin and light like this is well suited to the Afghan summer?  The temp rating is quite high... almost seems like a ranger blanket could do the same job?

What about when fall/winter hits?  Could this bag be supplemented with a ranger blanket and get the job done?  It seems we'll see a fair bit of temp range while were over there given the duration....

Thanks... just trying to figure it all out.  Having never been there it's tough trying to figure out stuff such as this.

Hey man,

Thats what I thought about the price originally, but the quality is definitely there. In terms of the temperature rating, it is somewhat subjective, as each person is comfortable sleeping at different temps. For myself the bag was perfect all summer and into the fall. In fact I use it in conjunction with a bivy bag/ranger blanket up until about Oct in Canada

PhilB said:
Hey man,

Thats what I thought about the price originally, but the quality is definitely there. In terms of the temperature rating, it is somewhat subjective, as each person is comfortable sleeping at different temps. For myself the bag was perfect all summer and into the fall. In fact I use it in conjunction with a bivy bag/ranger blanket up until about Oct in Canada

Well, you've got me sold!  I'm a cold weather guy and usually find myself a little warmer then most.  Will definitely swing by MEC and grab one.  You just saved me $200 or $300 by not getting a Wiggy's or Snugpack.

Back