• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to add an financial asset in the form "Pre-enrolment Security Clearance.."?

raouljohn

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello.

I applied for Reserve, part-time and I passed CFAT and the physical test. Because I have double citizenship, CF will check me in my country, also.
At the time when I filled in the form: "Pre-Enrolment Security Clearance", I wasn't aware that my parents transferred their apartment, from my birth country on my name, many years ago... They "forgot" to tell me about it and to send me the papers, also....
But, now, when I said to  my mother that she will be checked also, she said to me that I have that asset on my name....my heart just stopped beating for a moment...I have declared that I don't have any assets outside Canada!!!
I am really stressed and I need to know how I can correct this info. Can I still add this asset on the form??

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Yes you can amend information on your security check, contact the person who has been your recruiter soonest.
It's not like you lied, you just didn't know - so ask to amend your information.

Back