• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How do you change/substitute career option on application

dhagz

Inactive
Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone knows if it's possible to change/substitute a chosen career option on your online application. If possible how would one get a hold of the online application, would that be through your GC key account? If anyone has any information please get back to me that would be great and much appreciated. Thank you... Good bye

dhagz said:
Just seeing if anyone knows if it's possible to change/substitute a chosen career option on your online application. If possible how would one get a hold of the online application, would that be through your GC key account? If anyone has any information please get back to me that would be great and much appreciated. Thank you... Good bye

From my experience I was unable to change mine online, to make a change to anything related to trades, or from for example Res F to Reg F you would either have to go into the recruitment center or if that isn't an option contact a recruiter. I just recently changed my application from Res F to Reg F and because of the transportation where I live is very minimal the recruiter made the changes over phone, just be prepared to answer some questions.

Back