• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

High Ranking Police Folk Allegedly Behaving Badly

I think by and large LEOs are just people. And their ratio of F-tards is just the same as the society they are drawn from.

Oddly, as I wrote it, yes. Ironically those same areas that are underserviced develop those same actors, because there is little enforcement as well.

Meanwhile, in the UK:

Two retired Met Police officers charged over child sex abuse images​

Jack Addis, 63, of no fixed address and Jeremy Laxton, 62, from Lincolnshire, are charged with offences related to the possession of images showing child sex abuse.

Two retired Metropolitan Police officers have been charged with offences related to the possession of images showing child sex abuse as part of an investigation into a serving chief inspector who was found dead before he was charged.

Jack Addis, 63, of no fixed address and Jeremy Laxton, 62, from Lincolnshire, will appear at Westminster magistrates' court on 9 February

Meanwhile, in the UK:

Two retired Met Police officers charged over child sex abuse images​

Jack Addis, 63, of no fixed address and Jeremy Laxton, 62, from Lincolnshire, are charged with offences related to the possession of images showing child sex abuse.

Two retired Metropolitan Police officers have been charged with offences related to the possession of images showing child sex abuse as part of an investigation into a serving chief inspector who was found dead before he was charged.

Jack Addis, 63, of no fixed address and Jeremy Laxton, 62, from Lincolnshire, will appear at Westminster magistrates' court on 9 February

Tip of the iceberg?

Allegations of sexual and domestic abuse against more than 800 Met Police officers and staff are being reviewed in the wake of the PC David Carrick scandal, it has been revealed.

Carrick has admitted 49 criminal charges including a slew of rapes and sexual assaults, making him one of Britain’s worst sexual offenders.

The offences took place between 2003 and 2020, throughout most of his career with the Metropolitan Police.

The scandal has plunged Scotland Yard into a fresh crisis, after it was revealed Carrick was repeatedly accused of harassing and attacking women over the last two decades but managed to dodge misconduct proceedings or criminal charges.

The Met has pledged to root out bad officers in the wake of Carrick, 48, and other scandals, and has revealed it is reviewing 1,633 incidents from the last decade, involving 1,071 officers and staff.

I guess he was 'wheelie' dangerous....

Man missing both legs dies after cops shot him at least eight times: ‘How cold-hearted could they be?’​

The family of Anthony Lowe Jr is calling for justice after the 36-year-old double amputee was shot and killed by police officers in Huntington Beach, California, last Thursday afternoon.

In a confrontation captured on video by a bystander and posted to social media, Mr Lowe, who uses a wheelchair, is seen holding a knife and scrambling away from multiple police officers who appear to be pointing weapons at him.

Shortly thereafter, police shot Mr Lowe multiple times and killed him.

“You guys knew your lives wasn’t in danger,” Mr Lowe’s cousin Ellakenyada Gorum told KCAL in Los Angeles. “He’s running on his limbs. How cold-hearted could they be?”

I guess he was 'wheelie' dangerous....

Man missing both legs dies after cops shot him at least eight times: ‘How cold-hearted could they be?’​

The family of Anthony Lowe Jr is calling for justice after the 36-year-old double amputee was shot and killed by police officers in Huntington Beach, California, last Thursday afternoon.

In a confrontation captured on video by a bystander and posted to social media, Mr Lowe, who uses a wheelchair, is seen holding a knife and scrambling away from multiple police officers who appear to be pointing weapons at him.

Shortly thereafter, police shot Mr Lowe multiple times and killed him.

“You guys knew your lives wasn’t in danger,” Mr Lowe’s cousin Ellakenyada Gorum told KCAL in Los Angeles. “He’s running on his limbs. How cold-hearted could they be?”

further reporting indicating this "double amputee" had limited mobility, enough to stab someone else..............which is why the cops were called for this shit show. not sure what compelled engaging as buddy is trying to hobble away..........as Ray wisely postulated....its always the guy in the Chair.

further reporting indicating this "double amputee" had limited mobility, enough to stab someone else..............which is why the cops were called for this shit show. not sure what compelled engaging as buddy is trying to hobble away..........as Ray wisely postulated....its always the guy in the Chair.

I watched the video that’s available, though it does not show the moment they fired. Still, from what I saw they’re gonna have an uphill battle articulating pulling the trigger.

I watched the video that’s available, though it does not show the moment they fired. Still, from what I saw they’re gonna have an uphill battle articulating pulling the trigger.
only time will tell the tale! either way, its all fun and games 'til you have to do some 'splainin' to professional standards, SIU, media, civil courts, and/or a judge...........and live with it for the rest of your days.

only time will tell the tale! either way, its all fun and games 'til you have to do some 'splainin' to professional standards, SIU, media, civil courts, and/or a judge...........and live with it for the rest of your days.

I’d be very interested to see if something significantly changed between the clip of the video of him hobbling away, and when officers fired. There’s a LOT we can’t see or nK now at present, but what is present ain’t good. If there’s further footage that changes things, police would be wise to release it as soon as the investigation allows.

I can live with that......standard stuff.

Police officer could be demoted after shoplifting $87 in groceries

How do you trust a police officer after they're caught stealing?
I can't live with this......sorry, you are supposed to be on the right side. This wasn't a judgement call type of possible misconduct. You need to be gone.

And they are seeking greater penalty for her than for another officer on the same force who threatened a tenant. Who had a prior conviction.

I have to stop reading about the Ottawa Police.........time for a reboot.

Police officer could be demoted after shoplifting $87 in groceries

How do you trust a police officer after they're caught stealing? What else has she stolen on the job?

No criminal charges, of course.

And they are seeking greater penalty for her than for another officer on the same force who threatened a tenant. Who had a prior conviction.

Neither should be able to continue a career in policing, IMHO.

Back