• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

General Navy Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory13

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I go to BMQ in January for a Marine Electrician and I just have some basic naval questions that I'm having a hard time to get answers so any sailors with experience please send some on your wisdom this way!

After BMQ how long/what do you do until naval training, and after that how long until MOC?

How long is the average deployment?

Do you have a preference is what ship class and base?

How long are you docked until you go to the next country or back home?

And what is spec pay? are there any occupations in the Navy that have it? (Marine Electrician perhaps?)

Thanks for all answers!!

Cory13 said:
Hey everyone!

I go to BMQ in January for a Marine Electrician and I just have some basic naval questions that I'm having a hard time to get answers so any sailors with experience please send some on your wisdom this way!

After BMQ how long/what do you do until naval training, and after that how long until MOC?

Search for PRETC
- It depends when your next course is schedualed.

How long is the average deployment?
Search for sail, deployment

Do you have a preference is what ship class and base?
Search for Home Port Division
- You will be given an opportunity to request a coast, but the needs of the service will come first.

How long are you docked until you go to the next country or back home?

And what is spec pay? are there any occupations in the Navy that have it? (Marine Electrician perhaps?)

Thanks for all answers!!

Search for CBI 204.3, table A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back