• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

scoutfinch

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
On of my favourite movie quotes!!! I am sure it won't be difficult to identify the character or the movie.  If you guess, make sure you include a quote of your own for someone else to answer!

My quote:

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f*cking walrus-looking piece of sh*t. Get the f*ck off of my obstacle. Get the f*ck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Eli, Eli Lama Sabachthani

Last Temptation of Christ    ;) ;) ;D

WHAT..  What were you expecting, something from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Excellent!"  ::)

TRINITY!!!! You didn't guess my quote... it's a game, remember!!! Geez....

Half the folks here shake their heads wondering why anyone would expect basic training to be like FMJ, the others, newly arrived, can't understand why it isn't.

Perhaps something a little more challenging - sadly Google will defeat this thread anyway .....

"I am going to be killed responsibly, on horseback, as a compliment to the cavalry. "

scoutfinch said:
TRINITY!!!! You didn't guess my quote... it's a game, remember!!! Geez....

No..  apparently.. I missed the point... not the first nor the last time.

Sides,  hrm.. Pvt. Pyle, get off my obs ticale.  Way to easy. 
God I love Pyle.

Ich bin Gunnery Sergeant Hartman und werde euch hier ausbilden. Von nun an redet ihr nur noch, wenn ihr angesprochen seid und das erste und das letzte Wort aus eurem dreckigen Maul wird 'Sir' sein. Habt ihr Maden das verstanden?

"he pulls out a knife, you pull out a gun.  He sends one of your guys to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue"

aesop081 said:
"he pulls out a knife, you pull out a gun.  He sends one of your guys to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue"

Connery to Costner in "The Untouchables"

"  When the hell did 'my country right or wrong' become 'fu** this sh**?"

scoutfinch said:
On of my favourite movie quotes!!! I am sure it won't be difficult to identify the character or the movie.  If you guess, make sure you include a quote of your own for someone else to answer!

My quote:

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f*cking walrus-looking piece of sh*t. Get the f*ck off of my obstacle. Get the f*ck down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Good ol' Full Metal Jacket.

Here is two of my favorites to throw in.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...
[they cock their guns]
Connor, Murphy: ...et spiritus sancti.
[blam]

and

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

'Cause there's a conflict in every human heart between the rational, the irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. "

FourNinerZero said:
Good ol' Full Metal Jacket.

Here is two of my favorites to throw in.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...
[they **** their guns]
Connor, Murphy: ...et spiritus sancti.
[blam]

and

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Two Awsome Movies

1st Quote : Boondock Saints

2nd Quote: Jules From Pulp Fiction

ok. guess this one...

its not exactly hard...

#####: [referring to the Johnny Chimpo cartoon] It's really funny, Cap! It's Afghanistanimation

The line is from Super Troopers, I believe it was Rabbit who said it.

Try this:

"The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?"

Man, it's late, I'm an insomniac, totally bored and I can't even respond since the assinine thread I wouldn't have minded jumping back in on for a bit was closed down earlier. The price I pay for living on the coast I see (bloody time zones). And now, it's come to this...

Game on.

Weatherdog, your quote is a fair attempt as it's spoken by King Arthur in the beginning of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I'll have to think on this for awhile, see if I can't come up with something truly worthy.

P.S.

As I'm a type "A" I have to get this out.

Kirkhill - Yep, thinking like a soldier, go figure that one eh? (God, I had to get that out, so childish, but so satisfying... I gotta get out more).

Franko - Yep, I'm back. I'll drop a PM to say hi.

Cheers...

Ok, I think I may have a Google killer here. I also think I may have giving this one away, but it's worth a shot. Think of this as the continuation to my response above:

"Get back in the tank."
"What for?"
"Because I said so!"
"We're going home sir."
"Yes. In a tank."
"WHY CAN'T WE GO HOME IN A F***IN HELICOPTER!!"

Enzo said:
Ok, I think I may have a Google killer here. I also think I may have giving this one away, but it's worth a shot. Think of this as the continuation to my response above:

"Get back in the tank."
"What for?"
"Because I said so!"
"We're going home sir."
"Yes. In a tank."
"WHY CAN'T WE GO HOME IN A F***IN HELICOPTER!!"

Easy one - THE BEAST

One of the best tanker movies of all time and in Afghanistan nonetheless.

Ill throw one out there as well.

"A f****** tiger....never get out of the f****** boat man..."

Maybe not exact words but close enough to get it I think.

chaos75 said:
"A f****** tiger....never get out of the f****** boat man..."

Close ... lol "A motherf*cking tiger!" ...  Apocalypse Now (1979)

CHEF
(continuing; screaming)
Goddamn -- Jesus Christ tiger --
motherf*cking tiger -- ohhhhhhhhh --

Willard jams another clip in his gun and backs out of
the clearing, covering the bushes and runs, scared
out of his head as well.

107  FULL SHOT - THE BOAT - THE CREW

They all are armed -- Lance has the twin 50's pointed into
the jungle. Chef comes screaming out of the brush, throws
his rifle into the boat and dives headfirst after it.

CHEF
(hysterical)
Ohhhh -- tiger ! Oh goddamn !
It's a tiger ! Jesus Christ !
Goddamn, a tiger ! Ohhhhhhhh.

The Chief tries to grab him; takes his gun away, but is
unable to take a hold of the Chef, as he slithers around
the boat, trying to find safety. willard follows from the
jungle -- The Chef is moaning and stares off into the night.

LANCE
What's this tiger shit?

WILLARD
No shit... I think I shot the
hell out of him.

LANCE
You think?

WILLARD
I wasn't looking.. I was running.

CLEAN
Was a big tiger -- no shit?

WILLARD
Who stopped to measure him -- let's
get the hell out of here.

CHEF
A motherf*cking tiger -- I could've
been killed.

The ENGINE ROARS to life -- the P.B.R. pulls away with great
speed.

CHIEF
You forgot the mangoes, didn't
you?

CHEF
Mangoes? There as a f*cking
tiger in the woods -- I could've
been eaten alive. I'm never
going into that jungle again.
I gotta remember never get out of
the boat; never get outta the boat.

http://sfy.ru/sfy.html?script=apocalypse_now_draft

Now let me think of one.....

I'm not leaving, sir.

The hell you aren't, you're comin'
with me if I have to drag you every
inch of the way.  You hear me,
Private?

It took me a minute but it has to be Die Hard.

How about:

"How's it feel to be on the front page of every newspaper in the english-speaking world, even though the other side denies the incident? Congratulations. "

Back