• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

French Help

deokid

Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be heading to BMOQ in January. I have plenty of free time till then, and I wanted to build on my French skills in the meantime. I know people in the CAF get access to an online platform, but since I don't actually go to BMOQ till January, I don't think I get access.

Does anyone have any actual course I can use to learn French. I know most people encourage reading in French and watching movies in French. I intend to do this as well, I'm just hoping to get a course with a bit of structure so I can continue to build a strong base in terms of grammar, vocabulary and syntax.

I live in Ontario, and the government offered courses have a waitlist extending till March. The only other structured program I found was with Alliance Francaise, but it is extremely expensive and also not intensive. I am hoping to learn French full-time till January. I just got out of university, so I am well accustomed to long study sessions and classwork.

Thank you

Back