• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

PAT platoon has entered the chat

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

star wars hate GIF

Don't forget to give them random duties that they have no training for or probably can't actually do effectively. Nothing like giving people with significant injuries suicide watch on some random recruit; really not sure what they expect folks on crutches etc to be able to do, other than feel awful if the person is successful.

Don't forget to give them random duties that they have no training for or probably can't actually do effectively. Nothing like giving people with significant injuries suicide watch on some random recruit; really not sure what they expect folks on crutches etc to be able to do, other than feel awful if the person is successful. completes suicide.
Not being a dick but a completed suicide is not a "success". (Epstein is a notable exception)

Its a tragedy because no one noticed the invitations a person at risk usually give off.

Not being a dick but a completed suicide is not a "success". (Epstein is a notable exception)

Its a tragedy because no one noticed the invitations a person at risk usually give off.
Fair point, it definitely didn't feel that way as a bystander either. Poor choice of wording on my part, it was a shitty situation all around.

Fair point, it definitely didn't feel that way as a bystander either. Poor choice of wording on my part, it was a shitty situation all around.
That's ok. yes it is a shitty situation when someone completes. Epstein is an exception...

I think James has a future in politics. He already has more follow-thru than 99% of MPs in Ottawa in that he does what he says he's going to do. šŸ˜‰

OMG I was like ā€œthis is Rick hillierā€™s daughter?ā€ Iā€™m glad I dug deeper. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t think the families are even directly related. šŸ¤”

Back